Where is this? #32

Nahhh… I still sure

The 2 islands in a map of Paris are what I am using as a reference. In BigThumb’s pic, the right-most island is pointy, while in the paris maps I checked, its more rectangular.

maps arent always accurate. Use Globalxplorer and compare the image there with BigThumbs picture.

I did. Satelitte images don’t lie.

[quote=“Delirious”]Does it belong to a continent where all the countries share the same currency?
[/quote]

yes

16…

I guess that means it’s in Australia. No other continent shares the same currency between all of its countries.

Was the country where this building is found neutral during WWII?

Good point. Is this building located in New South Wales or Queensland?

I meant the Euro, but i guess “all” of europe doesnt share the euro, but most of the countries do.

Ok, my mistake, I assumed delirious meant the EURO.

No 15…

Did you want the name of the building? or where the building is located?

Well, I want the place and the building is the significance.

Is this building located in a country that has a major film event in a city that starts with the letter C?

No 14…

Was this building the site of the either a major scientific discovery or international act of diplomacy (such as the signing of an international treaty)? (By major scientific discovery I mean it permanently or at least for a century or more changed how humans viewed the world.)

No…

But there is part of this question that can be true if I apply it to the significance.

13…

[quote=“BigThumb”]

No…

But there is part of this question that can be true if I apply it to the significance.

13…[/quote]

What does that mean? Aren’t we trying to identify the significance of the building?

[quote=“Dave”]

No…

13…

What does that mean? Aren’t we trying to identify the significance of the building?[/quote]

Ok then

Just plain no!

Still 13…

The country we are dealing with here…was it an ally or an enemy in WWII?