Where is this? #22

OK! Here we go.

Famous location.

http://hackingthemainframe.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10150/dontknowwhere.jpg

Is this a Roman Catholic Cathedral?

No

19 left

'Oude Kerk" of Amsterdam

The church was dedicated to St. Nicholas, the patron saint of seamen and curiously enough later also of bakers.

steph

[quote=“steph”]'Oude Kerk" of Amsterdam

The church was dedicated to St. Nicholas, the patron saint of seamen and curiously enough later also of bakers.

steph[/quote]

Wow, we have a new champion among us. Well done steph!
This church is in the famous Red Light District. I’d like to know how you did it ( were you there?)

Now steph, it’s your turn to post a picture for the game. If you want to know what we did before, search the general forum for anything called “Where is this?” The first 20 were aerial pictures but the last two were different. It’s your choice.
We established the following rules:
-20 questions that can only be answered by yes or no
-If the picture is an aerial shot, North must be up, and East must be on the right.
-Questions must not directly be about geography.

• You must make a statement about the significance of the place but you don’t have to give any other hints.

Have fun.

Coolness.

To tell you the truth I kinda fibbed it by doing a google search for famous churches. I admit it. :smile:

I’ll post something quick here. :smile:

s.

[quote=“steph”]Coolness.

To tell you the truth I kinda fibbed it by doing a google search for famous churches. I admit it. :smile:

I’ll post something quick here. :smile:

s.[/quote]

Perfectly legit. It’s my mistake to make it so obvious. Check out the very first one if you want to see another mistake.