Where is this? #12

I hope you don’t mean any country in the West Indies because they do have palm trees there

Is that a question?

It is not a question.  What I’m trying to say here is that if you had in mind a country in the West Indies, they all have native palm trees there.  So I’m just hoping that it was not a mistake on your part.  That is the only location at this time that is midnight

lol! It’s 12:30 where I live on the east coast!  Sorry about the misunderstanding.  The time doesn’t have anything to do with the photo.

Is that country attached to the world most populated country?

no

9 left

Would I need clubs for this sport

Yes, for one of the sports linked to this photo.

St Andrews Fife,   Scotland

Good Job on the city.  The beach has a specific name.
  Can you tell me both significance?  The beach has some cultural significance and I think you found out what the historical significance is for the surrounding area.

Don’t worry, you are the winner of this challenge.

You’re right West Beach near St Andrews Fife,  Scotland

Bravo Bandit 9999  you did it

Chariots of fire lol

Excellent:
West Sands Beach, location of the opening scene for Chariots of Fire.
Over the sand dune is the Saint Andrews Links which is claimed to be the birthplace of golf.  http://www.standrews.org.uk/

ty ty ty lol

Can someone tell me how to post a site now

Well done!

So first, find a place that you want to use.  Use a significant place (I tend to always go for movies and stuff like that), from History or Science or whatever.

You have two options for the photo:

1. Find a photo of the place (use google or yahoo images), and attach it to your post.
    or
  2. Find the place with Google Earth, take a screenshot, and attach it to your post.

You can even do both.

You can find the “attachment” thing under Additional Options when you make a post.

Remember to strip the picture of all its background information( so that someone cannot find the same file name and info and just search for it on the net.).  I use photoshop’s “save for web” feature and change the file name.  Maybe someone else has another method.
Then you open a new thread and attach the photo.  The attachements are done by clicking “additional options” below the text box in the reply page and browsing to get the photo.

If you take a look at the EXIF data on some of my photos for #8, I actually put hints in there :wink:

ok thanks I will give it a try need some time though