Where is this #12

No, 15… I think?

Well, I,m into guessing mode.

Is it Samoa?

If not, is it the Cook Islands)?

If not, is it Kiribati?

If not, is it the Solomon Islands?

You don’t have to answer all of them since it is a bit against the spirit of the game. But I can’t figure out what is special about this place beside the fact that it’s a beach.

I’ll give more hints. This country is located around Australia and New Zealand. Most people who leave this country go to New Zealand. This country has a very small population.

(The picture is unfair, it doesn’t give many hints)

That’s my guess too, but I can’t find a similar photo.

Was a british colony.

Not the opposite seasons (well, mostly).

Not tourism-based, was ruled by Britain.

I’m going with Samoa, based on the hints (hit by a big typhoon recently too, wasn’t it?)

niueisland.com/sightseeing/

So it’s Niue, but…

Niue was once a British colony (from sometime in the 1800s until 1901), and then run as part of the British colony of New Zealand (from 1901 until New Zealand independence in 1907). So that hint was wrong.

Tourism isn’t the main industry either – well, not the main source of revenue, anyway.

It doesn’t have an army, though technically the New Zealand army is its army.

Niue’s status with New Zealand seems to be what the Quebec separatists want with Canada? Some sort of sovereign association?

This was a tough one! I spent so much time looking at that Survivor 10 island!

Yeah I wasn’t sure about the former British Colony part.

I am still wondering what the significance of this place is?
In order for the game to be interesting, the picture must show something that one could find even without searching for pictures. Hence the significance. It could be historical, or even a physical landmark. If not, I could post a picture of any place and just wait for someone to search for the picture over the web. This is of course ok but shouldn’t be the only mean of finding it.
What do yo guys think?

It’s one the smallest countries in the world (18th maybe?)!

cia.gov/cia/publications/fac … os/ne.html

At first I thought it was THE smallest, but then I realized Vatican City and so forth were smaller.

Good enough. Honest mistake. But, you know that with MiG here, you better get your facts straight the next time around :wink:

Man it sure looks nice there.

Haha yeah, Mig the Wikipedia fact Nazi!

MiG, can I post the next one? I think I got a good one.

Oh yeah, go for it.

I love wikipedia.

Check it:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Ha … ary_School

Feel free to edit.

Somebody should start a wikipedia article on HTMF.

this part should read one of two high school

[quote=“BigThumb”]

t. It is run by the Prince Rupert School District, which is a public school district of the province of British Columbia.

this part should read one of two high school[/quote]

Of course, you fixed it right? That’s the whole point of wikipedia.

[quote=“MiG”]

t. It is run by the Prince Rupert School District, which is a public school district of the province of British Columbia.

this part should read one of two high school

Of course, you fixed it right? That’s the whole point of wikipedia.[/quote]

I tried but couldn’t get you text. I’ll try again.

Edit: Done

Did you read the post on theregister awhile back about wikipedias downfalls?