What's your favourite Dinner

Probably cause he’s asian, and apparently some of them eat real dogs and cats. 

“Probably 'cause” and “apparently”.

Three dots for you bot:

Fried fresh Sockeye with steamed rice and fried onions with pickles on the side.

There’s a bunch of recipes out there for Valencia-style Paella, but I can’t cook.  It’s my father’s specialty :wink:

google.com/search?q=valencia+paella

I am having so much fun  reading everyones favourite dish…  :smiley:

Western style: roast chicken, stuffing made with this special Chinese pork and chicken soup I found (instead of just chicken stock), roasted garlic mashed potatoes, Brussels sprouts sauteed with bacon, and LOTS of gravy.

Japanese: in summer you can’t beat chilled soba or somen noodles with tempura.  Any other time: tonkatsu (deep fried breaded pork cutlets) topped with a special sweet and spicy sauce mixed with hot mustard and ground sesame seeds, rice mixed with either barley or a special bean and grain mixture, miso soup with baby clams and finely sliced leeks, shredded cabbage with sour plum and shiso dressing, and takuan (Japanese radish pickles).  Just had that last night, in fact!

Non natural Peanut Butter and strawberry Jam sandwich on whole wheat.  No margarine or butter please.

I hate natural Peanut Butter too. Oily yuk…
Ajax’s favorite is Friskies or Whiskas as long as you (pretend to) put a few fresh ones on top. Soon as he sees the bottom of his bowl he won’t STFU until you add some or stir it to cover the bottom.
The furry little bugger hates seafood but will carry on until he gets a perogie, a slab of lasagna, or a slice of tandoori smokey for himself. And lime cheesecake or blueberries for dessert. Weird cat.

sirloin steak,mashed potato’s, gravy, baked ziti

My furry little buggers LOVE peanut butter cookies, cheesies,cheese and olives which has the same effect on them as catnip !! Anyway, they also hate seafood and will only eat tuna catfood but not tuna human style.  Maybe they are related to yours herbie_popnecker  :smiley:  Sorry to get off topic…Carry on :wink:

what is baked ziti amrti?

Pretty much any dinner I don’t have to cook!  :smiley:

The perfect answer!!!    :wink:

Now the hot weather’s back, it’s ANY BURNT FLESH on the BBQ with corn on the cob and watermelon.

oh…ouch…ouch, be careful cookin there popnecker

In winter, it’s pretty tough to beat sukiyaki or kimchi hot pot.  With a nice big glass of beer, of course!