What's up with semen these days?

A teenager has admitted to three counts of disturbing the peace after anonymously sending brownies, drizzled in seminal fluid, to a fellow student.
The recipient shared the “treat” with two other teens, police said.

The 17-year-old Coeur d’Alene High School student was upset after a prank in which the other student put peanut butter in his cheese sandwich days before. He told a school resource officer that “he hated peanut butter and it made him more mad than he could explain.” Careful whose cheese you replace with peanut butter.

The teen admitted to having directly got the idea of putting his semen on the brownies from the movie “National Lampoon’s Van Wilder,” in which characters send pastries filled with dog semen to a fraternity house. In this case, film is partly to blame for this kid’s sickness. But, if it wasn’t this…it’d be something else distasteful.

The student was arrested and booked into a juvenile detention center. He has since been released on a judge’s order that he has no contact with the students who ate the brownies. The youth is to be sentenced on April 4 on the three misdemeanor counts, which are each punishable by up to 90 days in detention, prosecutors said.

The victims’ parents were notified and the children were tested for anything that could have been transmitted through the body fluid, although Panhandle Health spokeswoman Susan Cuff said the chance of the students’ health being affected would be “extremely remote.”

I’d like to believe that the two semen-eaters got off easy, but I can’t bring myself to do so because, well, they ate semen!

Dude…when do dumbasses learn shit like that is only funny in MOVIES, not in REAL LIFE?! Even if this was done in some sort of revenge effort…Gross. Really gross.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, silly kid. He should have just stuck to traditional violence. Heh, at least the “handgun” he used to get back at them didn’t shoot lead bullets :wink:

actually, thats kinda funny lol

Wow thats fucking gross. I couldn’t even watch that part in Van Wilder. Of course that was even worse because it was dog jizz.

If you don’t know what I’m talking about, go rent Van Wilder right now. Funnyass movie.

Ok everyone who doesnt think its funny… picture the guys face after he finds out… ps lots of girls swallow semen

And lots of guys too!

Man I love coming to HTMF to find interesting tidbits for dinner conversation.

yngwie_69 do yo not have a life ?