Whats the best Anti-Virus Software

[quote=“Delirious”]I’ve had personal experiences with alot of stores that you return stuff to. Radio shack for instance had “sent away” a computer to be repaired, only to go back to them a month later after not hearing anything. Ask the customer service person (different one this time), " is my computer back yet?"…

“Hold on I’ll check… Is this your computer?”

"YES!"

"OH!.. sorry sir, your computer seams to have not been sent away yet."
Then they come up with the same BS stories to keep the customer feeling satisfied. Chances are it was just the store, and they forgot to send it away. When you returned enquiring it, they probably fed you the same bs story that they are waiting for this and that, and blah blah blah…[/quote]

Not the case at all my friend worked at the store and it was shipped immediatly to toronto to be repaired… and it was in toronto for the entire 4 months I called everyday to see what was goign on and if it was still there.

[quote=“Delirious”]I’ve had personal experiences with alot of stores that you return stuff to. Radio shack for instance had “sent away” a computer to be repaired, only to go back to them a month later after not hearing anything. Ask the customer service person (different one this time), " is my computer back yet?"…

“Hold on I’ll check… Is this your computer?”

"YES!"

"OH!.. sorry sir, your computer seams to have not been sent away yet."
Then they come up with the same BS stories to keep the customer feeling satisfied. Chances are it was just the store, and they forgot to send it away. When you returned enquiring it, they probably fed you the same bs story that they are waiting for this and that, and blah blah blah…[/quote]

Typical Rupert Radio Shack BS. They’re truly hopeless in this city.

But where else are you going to go to buy a 140 ohm resistor?

Or a Zener diode?

Radio Shack stopped selling Resistors Capacitors Diode’s.

shit, that’s why i got a Toshiba. I went thru the exact same experience with my Asus laptop. Exactly a month after the warranty on the new motherboard expired, so did the motherboard. I also couldn’t even get a new battery from asus taiwan only a year after i bought it! I think I’m still on the backorder list…
I think murphy’s law means that the likelihood you get the lemon product, the idiot shipper and the retarded RMA tech is directly related to how badly you need the thing.

DELL :smiley:

I bought my dell because if the board die’s i can replace the board with in 15 min. And have access to boards and cpu’s and other parts if mine die’s… Its a few years old only a PIII 1 GIG but hey it runs fast and works great…