What to do

Are you going to share your little black book with us?

anywhere arcoss the harbour  from  wamplers esso they crab there all summer… even prawn and ship throughtout the harbour… it is not like you have to go far to crab.  People are still catching the last of the coho and steelhead on the china bar ( half way to terrace). And also the winter springs should be here through Metlakatla pass and Tuck inlet.

That would get you what he has and more :smiley:

Why would you want Leamans number anyway?  : :wink:

Eso…I didn’t know you had any liver left… :wink:

I used to work at that bowling alley when I was in junior high.  Such a fun job–sometimes I’d be in on a weekend and nobody was there so I could bowl all I wanted for free.

Who runs that place now?  Does it still use that old pinsetting system with the strings attached to the tops of the pins?  And do you still have to write down your score yourself?

I don’t know about the pinsetting but I believe the scoring is all automatic now on a screen up above the lane.

Mike

Pinsetters are all the same machines that have been there for years, but automatic scoring was installed hmmmmm 9 years ago now?  Somewhere around there anyways… I helped test it all out when it was being put in.  And by helped… I mean bowl in any way, shape, or form imaginable and supervise (bug) the guys putting it all in.

I basically grew up in the bowling alley… it helped shape me into the weirdo I am today!

I guess supervising (bugging) the guys setting up the lanes shaped you into a smartass, am I right?  :smiley: