What do choose?

Well this is definitely an interesting debate or discussion about the how of everything… The “Great Mysteryâ€

Homer and Marge were the first ones alive. Than Homer ate the apple, seen Marge’s blue pubes. And they got in trouble.

provide me with evidence of creationism please… 1 piece, evolution may be a flawed theory but at least there is evidence backing it up in the fossil record. Or did god put hte fossil record there too?

How is evolution a flawed theory?

Figured youd respond with that :wink: well its not necissarily… however its a theory for a reason and cannot be proven to be 100% fact.

and before you argue with me on that point I would just like to say that unless we can reproduce these results or similar results ie. creating life from simple protiens this cannot be proven 100%

oh and if this has been done I appologize I am wrong haha im not a biologist.

Evolution makes more sense than 2 humans responsible for the population of the earth.

Evolution makes alot more sense indeed… We came from chimpanzees don’t you know?

And all animals evolved from living cells, of many different kinds.

Well you know those religious fanatics… Always trying to find another reason to sleep with their sister :wink: especially the southern ones if ya know what i mean

[quote=“jesus”]

Figured youd respond with that :wink: well its not necissarily… however its a theory for a reason and cannot be proven to be 100% fact.

and before you argue with me on that point I would just like to say that unless we can reproduce these results or similar results ie. creating life from simple protiens this cannot be proven 100%

oh and if this has been done I appologize I am wrong haha im not a biologist.[/quote]

Scientific theories are not flawed because they can’t be reproduced. Black holes can’t be seen but they are the best explanation for certain processes of the universe and some evidence from observation has demonstrated their existence long after they were predicted.
Evolution is based on evidence and observation. Look at yourself in the mirror and you will see that you have more common features with a chimpanzee than with a halibut. Creationism cannot explain clearly why there is so much species diversity. Was God bored and decided that only a few kinds of animals was not enough? Whas the snake in the Garden of Eden a python or a cobra?

Creationists seek evidence to support their belief. More than that, they try to pass the “holes” in the evolution theory as grounds for dismissing the whole thing but they would never accept the same thing done to the bible! Check how old some of these guys were in the Old Testament ( 500 years old!!!),
I don’t believe in evolution, I accept it as the best explanation of our origins. Natural selection, Darwin’s driving force behind evolution, is a powerful mechanism that is still observable today in bacteria and viruses.

Sometimes things on earth just don’t need to change if there is nothing pushing that species to adjust accordingly… Then when something threatens the very survival of that species it changes so rapidly you would call it some sort of missing link… When the environment gets ugly you can try a mutation for a lifetime or two and if it doesn’t work out then you better create something a little different or your bloodline will be no more… How about an extra lung or another liver or two… We could sure use some more filters for our flesh to keep up with all the pollution we produce… What ever works will be the survivor to carry on into the future life on this planet… Humans, fish, birds, bugs, whatever… How about a cockroach, wouldn’t that be a fun vessel to come back to.,…

EvOlution isn’t flawed. EvIlution is flawed.

Mike

You know what grinds my gears, those who take a negative aspect of human nature in regards to the environment. We as humans are amazing creatures. So amazing that we’ve created so many vices to numb our minds (TV, computers, alchohol, drugs to name a common few) that we can go through life not even thinking (or being pushed).

And people who’ve realized this have taken advantage, which is one reason we have environmental problems (greed may well play a part as well). Could we stop our pollution problem, yea we could, but are we willing. It would take a major overhaul of some core aspects of our lives to do this, (economic, social, legal, etc). Some people are willing, but I don’t know if the masses would conform. However, why I take offence to the negativity is that if we really really wanted to save the environment, our intelligence and capabilities are there to do it. We’re just too happy with our brain draining lives. Thats where I become not so negative but worried. We’re so smart we’ve made life easier by making ourselves slaves, and unless we realize this (we being the masses) who knows what we might evolve into next.

Lucky for me though I have a couple seasons of scrubs downloaded to ease my mind.

we are in the big change, and we use the black and white to steer us inward before we get to far from center!!! geeeeeeee! :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t think I understand at all what you’re trying to say.

s’ok

proper thread for

Heh, I think Physics is the last science you’d want to be using to challenge the Intelligent Design stuff.

The funny thing about “why things fall”, though, is that there are a bunch of different “theories” about it too. And we know even Newton’s explanations aren’t the best.

But you asked for it, here ya go:

http://photos29.flickr.com/35295481_3ec8b2d81c_o.jpg

Newton’s was good enuff to get us this far. If prayer worked on technology, you could still buy an Amiga… :laughing:

Physics - The study of CREATION. Analyzing the way of things… How about the ponderings of the ONE…

vibrations pondered by vibrations… like pulses of energy flashes feeding life from the source… Regenerations of creation, the spark of life throughout everything making infinite combinations of reflections…