War

whats wrong with what i just said dude?!

Yeah really, are you on crack?

Edited for Punctuation.

i dont know, i guess that wasnt sugar i was sniffing? :confused:

I am very unimpressed that no one got my Seinfeld joke :cry: :cry:

ping!

haha, if any of ya’ll are getting into the military, learn about the ping factor… if your an officer, and someone says your going to be victim of the ping factor watch out, basically its the sounds of your shovel over the back of the officers head, jsut a lil heads up for ya’ll wannabe soldiers… seeing as mig was talking ping and the topics war, might aswell enlighten you

yea umm seriously are you on crack?

i am a crack baby

I can see that.

absoloutley nothin… 8)

the advancement of technology

[quote=“Rich”]

the advancement of technology[/quote]

Also the economy, what happened after WWI, lets see the great depression, what did it take to get out of the depression? WWII. The economy was no so alive during WWI and WWII.

War, good for the economy. A google search with these words will lead you to very different opinions:
http://tinyurl.com/9guj
http://tinyurl.com/9gun
http://economics.about.com/library/weekly/aa032003a.htm

[quote=“Anonymous”]
Also the economy, what happened after WWI, lets see the great depression, what did it take to get out of the depression? WWII. The economy was no so alive during WWI and WWII.[/quote]

Bullshit.

The Depression was beaten by the New Deal, long before WWII. Post-WWII, there was another recession. Korea killed the economy. Vietnam led to a 10-year slump. The Gulf War led to a recession. What about the current economic climate? Worst American economy since the 60s.

War doesn’t help the economy, it destroys it.

You think flying over Iraq and shovelling money out of airplanes is good for the economy? That’s nuts. The Americans basically threw away more than 100 Billion dollars in the last month or so. That’s Canada’s entire government budget for a year. You think that’s a good thing for an economy?

As long as South Africa doesnt get hurt like… who really cares ?

What about Prince Rupert, BC, Canada?

I’m really not torn up about the war in Iraq. What really gets me is that the US just decided to go over the heads of the UN. I understand that the UN is basically an arm of america, but what good is having it if it’s not obeyed. And also, look at what they found in iraq with regards to chemical weapons. Exactly diddley. They say the weapons along with saddam were moved to Syria for safe keeping, but I just think he’s pulling at straws now.

Earlier it was commented that if the Iraqi people were really discontent with the regime, they should have called out for help. I think this is exactly what they should have done. And I don’t think the american people would have any qualms about coming in and ousting the regime that controls the most visible country that still defys them. The french did it in world war 2, why couldn’t the iraqi’s do it.

Even the threat from Iraq is laughable. there is more of a terrorist threat from Syria than Iraq. I’ll almost garuntee you that that is where Osama Bin Laden is hiding out. It’s crawling with religious fanatics.

In case of a water landing, your ass will be used as a floatation device.

[quote=“Anonymous”]

Earlier it was commented that if the Iraqi people were really discontent with the regime, they should have called out for help. I think this is exactly what they should have done. And I don’t think the american people would have any qualms about coming in and ousting the regime that controls the most visible country that still defys them. The french did it in world war 2, why couldn’t the iraqi’s do it.[/quote]

cause that will egt them arrested and tortured, everyone is too scared to call out