War

Yes, Currapt_Foil, you are indeed the Biggest http://bb.nsmb.com/newforum/images/smilies/rainbow.gif around.

Even bigger than MrsJ.

Best fit that emoticon has ever had.

you know what, now that i think about it, the war is good in some ways than others. come on, the americans have found chemical labs since this, and saddam will use them because he is so flipping insane. he has killed thousands of his own people.

but, i’m glad that canada didn’t join in the war. i feel sorry for the people that live in iraq that are good people.

WAR… What is it good for? 8)

Bush is to Gandhi what Saddam is to Ho Chi Minh.

No one talks about afghanistan… why? Because it’s still the hurts even though the US sure did help them out by liberating them those terrorist regiems. The women still wear there shrouds (dont know the correct spelling of it) and there still starving. The US sure did help them plenty, woohoo. Although Sadam I agree needs to be dealt with, at least they could actually try and help the country after the decide to blow up there water supplys and industrial sites this time instead of simply going back home and call it a job well done. Iraq sure is the major threat… Wait what ever happend to N. Korea?

Bush is more insane than saddam, and how exactly does a crackhead get to be the president of the United States?

Because he belongs to a secret society dating back to 1844?

By losing the election.

But his Daddy was head of the secret police.

His brother was the governor of the state that he lost.

His creepy uncle became vice prez.

Alain Gore is his Uncle?

Dick Cheney, the creepy uncle.

From what I have heard, the opposition in Iraq really isn’t any better than Saddam. This is a good opportunity for chemicla labs, weapons, etc etc to be unvcovered and removed, but in the long run will it actually help anyone IN Iraq?

When has Iraq actually threatened the USA?

North Korea seems to do it daily.

Just wait, I think North Korea is coming right after Iraq.

[size=24]^^ kekekekekekekke ^^[/size]

on the news a reporter asked bush if sadam is dead would you stop the attack on iraq but all bush answered with was no because he is not only fighting sadam he is fighting the iraqi resiem. then another reporter asked him well since you are sending troops to iraq to kill his friends and family which you say is all right would it be all right for him to send men to kill your friends and family. Bush ran left for one of the millitary camps after that.

I think bush is a fucking asshole please excuse my language but he is i think that if anyone who thinks of him better than that should go join him on his fight against iraq

pretty much

i think canada should go, all we fucking do is freeload, gawd…

nothing of course, everyone knows bush dont give 2 shits about the iraqi people, he jsut wants those oil fields. But im sure you know that… Its more or less jsut getting rid of the labs and that to make us feel safer, not the people. Kkinda like if Bush was assassinated Kennedy style, it wouldnt really benifit the american people, but it would benifit international leaders because they feel safer now that there isnt a madman behind the button of weapons that could destroy every lifeform on the 200 times over

thats my analogy on it

are you on crack?