Walmart

heh heh… I had a bad day yesterday too… used some choice words… :smile:

The South Common area of Edmonton has to have the biggest Wal-mart I have ever seen. Right next to an Ikea,Best Buy,Golf town well you name it they got it. It was like a Costco/Walmart and the butcher meats and produce looked awsome and where priced well. It had home furnishing section etc.

Costco’s great you can save a fortune. Why my granddaughters will be able to use the 9200 tampons left over when their Mom dried up… :imp:

you can pass them on thru the generations lol. i had a restaurant size roll of saran wrap last me 10 years there lol

Walmart successfully fucked up the film from the day my daughter was born. Cocksuckers

Ugh, that sucks, should have sent it here, to shutter shack. They’ve always been awesome with my prints.

My fave tale was the shirt I got for $6. I can never get ones that fit except at Moores, they had one for $6, oh I was so excited.
Dropped it in the wash and when I unloaded the machine, everything else was tangled in thread. One from the Walmart shirt got snagged on the agitator and it completely unraveled… just a ball of thread with a couple half-sleeves left.
But where else can you ‘rent’ shirts for $1 an hour and not even have to return them?
Scooped a pair of cargo pants for $12 too. Sat down on the can and just the little bit of tension while they were around my ankles exploded them. If not for the leather belt, I would truly have a ‘pair’ of pants. Time between putting them on and tossing them out: under 90 minutes.

Their kids clothes seem to be pretty decent.  Not super high quality or anything but decent enough for a kid who is probably going to out grow it by the end of the season.