W.O.W. Where do you stand?

Ok so World of Warcarft; The best game to date in some eyes and in other they hate it. Where do you stand?

I’ve never actually played it, but I know numerous people who have, and I’ve watched many hours of it being played. I totally got into it, and think it’s a really awesome game. There is so much to do…and killing stuff is fun…and you can have a bear for a pet…yes…that is my point, and I am sticking to it.

He…hehe…he.hhee…he…heehehe…he.he
YES…let’s KILL something…he…he…hee…ha…ah…he.hE…

Beavis: Hey Butthead, some chick says she’s here to turn on the pleasure machine.

Butthead: Uhhh, the TV’s working now, dumbass… the remote just needed some new batteries.

Its a great game, taking aspects from all MMOs and combining them into a super MMO. However, after taking 2 characters to the end of the game, and numerous others to their 30’s, I must say that it doesnt have enough content to keep me addicted.

Right now, I am playing a Horde Shaman just because I’ve never played a shaman. Besides that I’ve lost about 90% of the interest I had a few months ago.

All in all, World of Warcraft will never hold the addiction Everquest had on me, though I had wished it would. I get the urge to go buy Everquest every now and then, but then I remind myself Dungeons and Dragons Online comes out early august, and that will take up some of my time.

For all those who want a relatively easy MMO, buy WoW, without a doubt. Steer clear of Guild Wars, or Lineage 2, Everquest 2 aswell, they take a bit more to get used to, useless shit like housing and whatnot makes the game more like work… (something games shouldnt feel like, unless it is me playing).

They are slowly starting to add end game content to World of Warcraft, so, if you are just getting into the game, you should reach end game levels by the time some real content is released.

Battlegrounds were just released, which offers two different types of PvP for everyone to enjoy (though, high populated servers have waiting times)

Epic battles, and Capture the Flag, make for hours of fun, for those who enjoy player vs player.

I’m a bit tired, never knew how much I typed, but yes… WoW is a great game, but I suggest folks wait for D&D Online, as that looks to be a very promising game.

Just dont look for it to be one of those games you can play for 5 years, and still have a bit of fun.

In conclusion. STFU Nomadic Man. Thats my choice.

I’ve got a 44 Paladin for sale who is on the Doomhammer server.

He also comes with an assortment of 10 to mid 20 level characters.

Please Send Tell.

This sale comes with the CDs… w00p!

I have never played this game. In fact I don’t even really play computer games. On that note, why am I even posting in this thread?

[quote=“Sir Ryan of Last”]Its a great game, taking aspects from all MMOs and combining them into a super MMO. However, after taking 2 characters to the end of the game, and numerous others to their 30’s, I must say that it doesnt have enough content to keep me addicted.

Right now, I am playing a Horde Shaman just because I’ve never played a shaman. Besides that I’ve lost about 90% of the interest I had a few months ago.

All in all, World of Warcraft will never hold the addiction Everquest had on me, though I had wished it would. I get the urge to go buy Everquest every now and then, but then I remind myself Dungeons and Dragons Online comes out early august, and that will take up some of my time.

For all those who want a relatively easy MMO, buy WoW, without a doubt. Steer clear of Guild Wars, or Lineage 2, Everquest 2 aswell, they take a bit more to get used to, useless shit like housing and whatnot makes the game more like work… (something games shouldnt feel like, unless it is me playing).

They are slowly starting to add end game content to World of Warcraft, so, if you are just getting into the game, you should reach end game levels by the time some real content is released.

Battlegrounds were just released, which offers two different types of PvP for everyone to enjoy (though, high populated servers have waiting times)

Epic battles, and Capture the Flag, make for hours of fun, for those who enjoy player vs player.

I’m a bit tired, never knew how much I typed, but yes… WoW is a great game, but I suggest folks wait for D&D Online, as that looks to be a very promising game.

Just dont look for it to be one of those games you can play for 5 years, and still have a bit of fun.

In conclusion. STFU Nomadic Man. Thats my choice.[/quote]

well no god damn duh you’d be here to protect it eh ryan.

But of course.

I have never, but I see there are good ratings. Another On-line game is @

there.com

But ya only have a trial to start with. :unamused:

Cowboy X

WoW pretty much ruined my life. Other than that, though, I love it.

51 shadow priest, here. Finding my calling in PvP, rather than constantly running ST and Maraudon with all the to’al n00bs. Come to bonechewer so I can, like, totally own you.

Lol, Bonechewer eh?

What faction? Horde or alliance?

I dont have any high characters anymore, after selling my Rogue/Pally,

http://www.markeedragon.com/u/ubbthreads/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/40621/an/0/page/2#40621

The above link is to a forum where the guy who bought my account is trying to sell/trade it again, if anyone wants to go and buy it, heh.

Back to the real topic though, if your on Bonechewer, let me know what faction, cause I dont think I know who you are heh.

edit: I should probably add, that my girlfriend and quite a few people from Prince George play on Bonechewer alliance, she is about 3 bubbles from 58, also a shadow priest.

WoW is awsome.

54 Horde Druid on Laughing skull

[quote=“Sir Ryan of Last”]Lol, Bonechewer eh?

What faction? Horde or alliance?

I dont have any high characters anymore, after selling my Rogue/Pally,

http://www.markeedragon.com/u/ubbthreads/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/40621/an/0/page/2#40621

The above link is to a forum where the guy who bought my account is trying to sell/trade it again, if anyone wants to go and buy it, heh.

Back to the real topic though, if your on Bonechewer, let me know what faction, cause I dont think I know who you are heh.

edit: I should probably add, that my girlfriend and quite a few people from Prince George play on Bonechewer alliance, she is about 3 bubbles from 58, also a shadow priest.[/quote]

I’m 52 now! Umm… I’m a troll, horde. In game they call me Yodasmom.