UPS in Prince Rupert?

Anyone know who handles UPS stuff in Rupert?  Where can I drop off a UPS package?

slickers raingear place i think

Try phoning either Slickers rain gear or Farwest Bus Lines  call them in the afternoon (1pm I think the office opens at) I think one of them is the local carrier for UPS, could be wrong, but they at least probably can answer the question for you.

Ok, will try both.  I thought Slickers just did Purolator?

I think that UPS and Purlator operations here merged and are both at Slickers…

Thanks for the info.  Might have to drop by there and get some raingear anyway.  Holy shit.

I get stuff from UPS pretty regular. Every time I have to pick it up myself, it’s at Farwest Bus.

No kidding!  That was the first rainfall I’ve ever been in where the ‘holy crap that’s fast’ setting on the wipers wouldn’t keep up.

UPS and Purolator are both together at SLICKERS not Farwest bus

And people wonder why we first think of “rain” when others mention Rupert…

:unamused:

That has been my experience as well. Apparently there is a partnership between UPS and Purolator throughout the country. Farwest is the local agent for Fedex air while Fedex ground ships through the print shop.

If the delivery van cannot find a customer, Slickers is very good about holding parcels for quite a long time for pick-up while Fedex returns parcels to the shipper after only a few days.

Oops. Yeah I was thinking Fedex, not UPS.