Up, Up and away with Santa's sleigh!

The North American Air Defence System has once again gone into Defcon Santa as reports of the a Jolly old Elf and nine of his favourite reindeer take to the skies of the hemispheres, delivery tidings of Joy.

Using a high tech system of observation including radar and satellites, Santa Cams and fighter jets, NORAD command which features members from both the US and Canadian military keeps a careful watch on Santa as he makes his way towards the North American continent and a return to his North Pole home after another successful mission.

(from the blog a town called podunk, click on the link below to see the entire atowncalledpodunk.blogspot.com/2 … leigh.html)

Passing through India and over 43700 cookies digested thus far on the journey!

[quote=“ThePodunkian”]The North American Air Defence System has once again gone into Defcon Santa as reports of the a Jolly old Elf and nine of his favourite reindeer take to the skies of the hemispheres, delivery tidings of Joy.

Using a high tech system of observation including radar and satellites, Santa Cams and fighter jets, NORAD command which features members from both the US and Canadian military keeps a careful watch on Santa as he makes his way towards the North American continent and a return to his North Pole home after another successful mission.

(from the blog a town called podunk, click on the link below to see the entire atowncalledpodunk.blogspot.com/2 … leigh.html)[/quote]

To infinity and beyond as Santa reaches the Space station, caloric intake thus far closing in on 50,000 cookies

Si Si Si Santa hits Spain,

60,300 + snacks so far…

[quote=“ThePodunkian”]The North American Air Defence System has once again gone into Defcon Santa as reports of the a Jolly old Elf and nine of his favourite reindeer take to the skies of the hemispheres, delivery tidings of Joy.

(from the blog a town called podunk, click on the link below to see the entire atowncalledpodunk.blogspot.com/2 … leigh.html)[/quote]

Ooh when my baby, when my baby smiles at me … I go to Rio… De Janeiro

Sun, Surf and Santa as he hits Brazil…

Not gonna look to good in a speedo though with 73000 snacks under his belt!

Santa sails into Central Canada as he begins the North American segment of his yearly trip

Caloric intake now hitting 77,500 in snacks

Santa takes to the slopes of Colorado and hauls in a whack more calories total thus far in the journey over 85,000

All Good Podunkians should now be in bed, the Jolly Red Elf will soon be working his way back north to Alaska and the end of his journey, with a stop in Prince Rupert perhaps by way of Fernie…

May want to put out the light Egg nog, his calorie count is up to 90,300 or so cookies and still counting!