Two week old newspaper

So this morning while reading over the paper with old news , I find that with great sadness we have lost a very special person of the community and a Good
Friend , yes I was saddened to see Judge Krantz had passed away . I got the paper last evening and read that there was a Memorial for her yesterday afternoon . I
can only say Rest in Peace Your Honor , I feel honoured to have known you in my life.

She was a great lady. Professional and fair, a great sense of humour away from the bench and always could be counted on to support many local charities. She was one of our favorite people at our annual SPCA Quiz Nite. She will be greatly missed and my condolences go to all her family and friends.

[quote=“Justin Case”]So this morning while reading over the paper with old news , I find that with great sadness we have lost a very special person of the community and a Good
Friend , yes I was saddened to see Judge Krantz had passed away . I got the paper last evening and read that there was a Memorial for her yesterday afternoon . I
can only say Rest in Peace Your Honor , I feel honoured to have known you in my life.[/quote]

I was at her Memorial yesterday. It was a packed house. Many many judges, lawyers, staff, family, and community members in attendance. Really well done memorial. I think she would have appreciated it.