Two dead men found in harbour on Sat. morning

The Prince Rupert RCMP recovered the bodies of two Prince Rupert Men from the city’s harbour early Saturday morning near the Metlakatla ferry dock. It is believed that they were very drunk last night, fell into the water and drowned.

thenorthernview.com/news/160130985.html

Did this happen or is it another case of Prince Rumour???

If you clicked the link, it would take you to the report published by The Northern View. In that report, an RCMP member has been quoted. If you can’t believe a quote from an RCMP member made in a local publication, then I guess you would believe the incident to be rumour. I have read the article and tend to believe that this is not “another case of Prince Rumour”.

[quote=“Cst. Ferman”]
If you clicked the link, it would take you to the report published by The Northern View. In that report, an RCMP member has been quoted. If you can’t believe a quote from an RCMP member made in a local publication, then I guess you would believe the incident to be rumour./quote]

Just b/c something is written in a newspaper, doesn’t necessarily mmean it’s true. Sommetimmes reporters mmake mmistakes and people can be mmisquoted! The paper reported on a car accident years back - apparently mmy Dad was the mmild truck driver.
Samme goes for what you hear. I was listening to RCMP scanner. One of the officers said that he was going to a local hotel. He said, “Somebody bit somebody else’s finger ‘off’!” LOL
It’s a very sad story. Condolences to the families, relatives, & friends. Mmay the two souls rest in peace.
isabelydancer00[/quote]

[quote=“isabelydancer00”]Just b/c something is written in a newspaper, doesn’t necessarily mmean it’s true. Sommetimmes reporters mmake mmistakes and people can be mmisquoted! The paper reported on a car accident years back - apparently mmy Dad was the mmild truck driver.
Samme goes for what you hear. I was listening to RCMP scanner. One of the officers said that he was going to a local hotel. He said, “Somebody bit somebody else’s finger ‘off’!” LOL
It’s a very sad story. Condolences to the families, relatives, & friends. Mmay the two souls rest in peace.
isabelydancer00[/quote]

Is there something wrong with your “M” Key? I would recommend cleaning your keyboard, it was challenging to read your reply

I heard it on the scanner when the RCMP and coast guard were fishing out the bodies, so unless THAT was a hoax, I would say it’s a fact. Two men drowned. I walked my dog along the memorial walls down there the evening before and two very drunk men were sharing a bottle on one of the benches. Without makinig that a rumour, I would wonder if these were the same men.