Trigonometry help

Hi all.

It’s been a long time since I’ve studied trigonometry, and I need a little help with something. I need to find out how to calculate one of the angles of a right triangle. I already know the lengths of all the sides, but I’ve forgotten how to calculate the angles. Can anyone help me?

[quote=“Stardog Champion”]Hi all.

It’s been a long time since I’ve studied trigonometry, and I need a little help with something. I need to find out how to calculate one of the angles of a right triangle. I already know the lengths of all the sides, but I’ve forgotten how to calculate the angles. Can anyone help me?[/quote]

This might help.

Right Triangle Angle And Side Calculator

[quote=“hitest”]

[quote=“Stardog Champion”]Hi all.

It’s been a long time since I’ve studied trigonometry, and I need a little help with something. I need to find out how to calculate one of the angles of a right triangle. I already know the lengths of all the sides, but I’ve forgotten how to calculate the angles. Can anyone help me?[/quote]

This might help.

Right Triangle Angle And Side Calculator[/quote]

Thanks for the link. Unfortunately, I’m actually writing a program and need to be able to calculate the angle dynamically, so I need the formula.

x is the angle you’re trying to find:

sin (x) = opposite/hypotenuse
cos (x) = adjacent/hypotenuse
tan (x) = opposite/adjacent

[quote=“MiG”]x is the angle you’re trying to find:

sin (x) = opposite/hypotenuse
cos (x) = adjacent/hypotenuse
tan (x) = opposite/adjacent[/quote]

Oh OK, it’s all coming flooding back to me now. Thanks Mig!