Tracking wolves

So today we, (thats me and my girlfriend) went out looking for wolves, we didnt have to go far to do this by the way, we stayed on the island.  2 min out of the truck,
  camera in her hand,  video cam in my hand, what do we see not less then 70 feet away a wolf, he was just walking along side the tree line, Oh he was big he must have cought our scent he turned and looked at me, i lifted the cam only to see him go in the tree’s, we (me and my girlfriend) looked at each other in amazment, only too see he was still watching us, he lifted his head high then turned and dissapeared. we spent about an hr there but we didnt see him again or any other wolves. No Pictures No video only the memory in our heads…

I think we will go out again…SOON

Where did you go?? Ive been down the Butze and havent seen them there but have heard them when Ive walked into Miller Bay. The closest wolf Ive seen to town was on the Ridley Island road close to the garden.

My girlfriend lives near Seal Cove, and at least once a year they’ll have a wolf wandering around the area.

“I see dead people”

That was a joke, not funny sorry. But if you dont attract wolves by feeding deer, causing them to come to town, or by not throughing garbage in proper garbage cans, we are going to have an even bigger problem on are hands.  Bear seaon is around the corner. I have only seen a couple in town, and I havn’t heard of wolves hurting any one in a long time. The last time was when i was about 5 years old and my grandma told me about a girl named little red riding hood.

4 out of 5 days i have been able to take pictures and video of the wolves around the island…more on my site
wolf 2

wolf pic

[original attachment deleted after 2 years]