Townhouse for sale

Townhouse for sale. The realtor said it is fine that the link is put here in our forum. I’m putting this here for a colleague.

Townhouse for sale

Yeah buddy 250k for a 1200 sq ft townhouse lol

LOL crazy price for an apartment … I would never pay that even if I could afford it wow

Just to show how the prices have increased over the years. back in '87 we looked at a house which then was listed for $84,000 was just sold for around $465,000. Work has been done over the years on it and it does have a view. (Prince Rupert blvd).

Here are some comparables. Maybe the asking price is fair considering the market in BC and the north.

1 bedroom in Terrace.
remax.ca/bc/terrace-real-est … 542886-lst

2 bedroom in Terrace.
remax.ca/bc/terrace-real-est … 249835-lst

3 bedroom in Kitimat.
remax.ca/bc/kitimat-real-est … 670699-lst

3 bedroom in Squamish.
squamishrealestate.com/listings/2752

3 bedroom in Telkwa.
smithersbcremax.ca/listing/1 … v0j%202x0/

Re: Townhouse for sale

$84000 @ 7% return for 25 years = $455904

• for 27 years (1987 - 2014) = $521964

That increase seems to be on par with what you’d expect for a return (markets are said to return around 7% annually - that is why I took that number). Good to see people can get a fair return although you likely wouldn’t have that if you shifted the 25 years to say 1980 - 2005. That stretch I’m guessing would have been close to 2% return on an $84000 (im guessing $137000 would have been close to the market rate - maybe higher as the container port was announced that year and prices rose drastically)

Buying in Rupert is so tough because you have supply/demand issues locally, mortgage rates nationally, out of market money coming into a previously depressed market, speculative investors, weather damage etc. That said something is only worth what someone else will pay for it.

The owner of the Townhouse let me know that the price is negotiable. If interested please contact the realtor.

The price of the Townhouse has been reduced. Please contact the realtor if interested in viewing the property.

lol @ 237, 500

but someone out there just may be foolish enough to pay that

agents.royallepage.ca/princerupe … Id=2320562

[quote=“jamesbrown”]lol @ 237, 500

but someone out there just may be foolish enough to pay that

agents.royallepage.ca/princerupe … Id=2320562[/quote]

Have you seen some of the prices that houses/trailers have sold for ??? People have been paying inflated prices for crap property for awhile now. This townhouse though is not crappy. It has been renovated.

Seller is moving and motivated to sell, contact the realtor to make an offer.

There has been a further price reduction! Contact the realtor if you are interested in making an offer.

The price has been reduced today to $224 900. If you’re interested please contact the realtor.

The price has been reduced to $209,900. If you’re interested please contact the realtor.