Those Crazy Zealots

Where’s it at?

• Israel. The poor guys went through The Holocaust.
  • Palestine. The Israelis are living on stolen land!
  • Peace and love. We are all brothers.
  • The U.S. should move in and bomb all of the rags/heebs/jews/otherderogatoryethnicdescriptor

0 voters

Discuss.

Now I’m off to where Ralph is a viking.

I don’t know what insident your refering to exactly but I voted for option number 4. The US should declare all out war on Isreal/Palistine and a few of the surounding countries. They’ll all have to pull together to fight off the foreign invaders. It’ll unite them as a region. It’ll let them put away their differences and turn all that hatred towards the states. Like the United States and the USSR did with Nazi Germany.

wicked logic dude…

So far I’m the only one who voted for Palestine :frowning:

you are so anti-semitic

The U.S. should move in and bomb all of the rags/heebs/jews/otherderogatoryethnicdescriptor

They probly will anyways. Dont they usually bomb anybody that pisses them off?

yeah, like Canadians.

so inform me when the last time they bombed us?

[quote=“stroker”]The U.S. should move in and bomb all of the rags/heebs/jews/otherderogatoryethnicdescriptor

They probly will anyways. Dont they usually bomb anybody that pisses them off?[/quote]

The US only goes after small nations they know they can beat without a problem.

it’s funny cause it’s true

I remember actually hearing someone, an american of course, describe Iraq’s military as one of the worlds top ten militarys after the war in Iraq. Too funny.

[quote=“smartass”]

[quote=“stroker”]The U.S. should move in and bomb all of the rags/heebs/jews/otherderogatoryethnicdescriptor

They probly will anyways. Dont they usually bomb anybody that pisses them off?[/quote]

The US only goes after small nations they know they can beat without a problem.[/quote]

Like Vietnam. And Cuba.

Robin Cook hit the nail on the head, this was before the war.

The States would never contemplate a war they could not win. They invaded Iraq (and Grenada, and Panama, etc) because it was a walk in the park. But if it’s a walk in the park, then there is no real threat is there? So no need to invade.

Contrast with Cuba, North Vietnam, etc. There really is a need to invade. For moral and political reasons. But it wouldn’t be a walk in the park. So they won’t do it.

goddamnit robin cook should shut his fat trap and finish TF2!!!

I thought Robin Cook was that ex-marine turned political commentator who speaks out against the current US government a lot that I read about in English class?

oh yeah its robin walker.

sorry im just bitter about tf2.

Robin Cook was the External Affairs Minister (whatever that is called) in the UK. That was part of his resignation speech over “WMD” as the excuse to invade Iraq.

WTF is a Zealot!?!?

a fanatic, like zealous, but the person is a zealot