This sounds like a fun thing to do

Are you looking for something sacred, better then the moment… Looking on to some sort of future full of excitement or depth and Wanting more out of life???

Well then try our new and improved EGO…

With only a little brainwashing you and your family will be well on your way to a path of success!!! no more unacceptable behavior!!! No more distracting passions!!! No More useless freedom!!! No MORE sovereignty!!!

It is time for something new… A new world… A new order…

It’s time to adjust nature to fit our now complicated lives and get rid of all the dangerous animals that bother us… WE need to drill more holes too, like little fleas sucking the earth dry… How about another war, that would be neat… Famine, well that could be a good advantage also… hell, let’s get everyone against everyone and “BANK” on the spoils… Just think of how bliss full all of this could be… A few more nuclear missiles would be a nice thing to have… How about trade control, a fun game of everyone’s lives… Like monopoly… Want to play???

Na! I’m currently waitin for the solar flare eruptions to die down so that Scottie can beam me up from this pennal colony. Part of the prime directive is we can’t interfeer with the goins on here. Sorry, got anything else. Sure is comical to be watching all the goings on here though. We like observing all those neuromals, but the severly neuromals are realy precious. Something like your transmission you call the Simpsons. Seems though you got a few good apples that mutated well, that guy Dalia Lama is their leader. We are thinking of asking them if they would like to come with us, even though it goes against the directive. They will be quite usefull when tavel.

Words can I ask what caused that little speech or did you just want to challange me to some monopoly which I will accept. Anyone eles wanna play?

Neighbors, nobody loves you like we do. Neighbors, your government has triumphed in finally making you a public fit for the 21st century. Never before has a governing body shown so much concern for the economic well-being of its subjects. Today we have insulated you from countless factions who threaten your financial viability; such as the poor; the idealistic foreigners still clinging to their childish notions of social welfare; why, you’re even kept uninformed of useless propagandist journalism that reports alleged violations of human rights (we all know they wouldn’t have been punished if they hadn’t been doing something WRONG!!). And who better to dispense such blatantly evident factoids but a self-appointed authority like myself?

Acid Rain is a thing of the past… too many possible causes, too little significance for our modern thinking public, besides industrial manufacturing is at an all-time low anyway, who needs those narrow minded laborers, too many mouths to feed, hehe, and too much burden on the payroll! Who needs 'em here in the land of the free time. Some other ass-backward country will give us what we need by exploiting its uneducated children anyway.

The Internet has expanded our ability to pacify average Americans better than ever by offering fantastical adventures to every corner of the imagination. Your home office is the window to your world, and the heart of your social life. Such reclusive behavior helps clear the roads and public works from overburden like the lower middle class and others who depend shamelessly on their government. Today you are freer than ever to do what you want, provided you can pay for it!

Remember, the first word in USA is US!
We have arrived, neighbors, we are the privileged elite

I suggested that these results would follow from the assumption that relational information is not to be considered in determining nondistinctness in the sense of distinctive feature theory. Comparing these examples with their parasitic gap counterparts in (96) and (97), we see that an important property of these three types of EC can be defined in such a way as to impose the ultimate standard that determines the accuracy of any proposed grammar. However, this assumption is not correct, since any associated supporting element is to be regarded as the levels of acceptability from fairly high (eg (99a)) to virtual gibberish (eg (98d)). By combining adjunctions and certain deformations, a subset of English sentences interesting on quite independent grounds is rather different from a stipulation to place the constructions into these various categories. It must be emphasized, once again, that the fundamental error of regarding functional notions as categorial does not affect the structure of an abstract underlying order.

-Greg Graffin

Save us
The human, existence
Is failing, resistance
Essential, the future
Written off, the odds are
Astronomically against us
Only moron and genius
Would fight a losing battle
Against the super ego
When giving in is so damn comfortin

It may be, then, that the systematic use of complex symbols is unspecified with respect to a stipulation to place the constructions into these various categories. We have already seen that this analysis of a formative as a pair of sets of features may remedy and, at the same time, eliminate the traditional practice of grammarians. On our assumptions, an important property of these three types of EC suffices to account for the ultimate standard that determines the accuracy of any proposed grammar. A consequence of the approach just outlined is that the appearance of parasitic gaps in domains relatively inaccessible to ordinary extraction raises serious doubts about an important distinction in language use. Summarizing, then, we assume that the earlier discussion of deviance delimits irrelevant intervening contexts in selectional rules.

Yippee, bafflegab rules!

Having seen what I have seen here today, I can only say that I am extremely disappointed. Not a single person in here has truly LIVED! Instead, they seem perfectly content to sit crosslegged on the floor of an abandoned chicken coop theorizing about the nonsensical ravings of a mind whose owner has long since shed the mortal coil and taken flight to Planet Caravan.

This is not me. I believe experience is what lies at the heart of being human. And so I have lived my entire life seeking out new experiences. I have seen it all, and I have done it all. I have fought many a good man, and I have laid many a good woman. But there is not one moment of my infinite sea of experiences that can compare to the one moment that changed everything.

I was standing at the great precipice of existence, and I looked down into the abyss. In that infinite blackness, I saw a beautiful ugliness that transcended all sensation and reality, beyond the point where even the most grotesque pain was as wonderful as the most wonderful orgasm. And at that very moment, when time stood still, I saw the answer. I knew why we are here, and what we are here to do.

Then I went and ate a plate of the hottest kimchi I had ever tasted, and washed it down with a pint of Iranian beer. And everything after that sucked.

I had my own idea for fun thing to do, I’m down here in abbotsford and the airshow just ended. Heard they had a F-117 at the show and I nominate * stealing a stealth fighter* as the coolest thing you could possibly do.
I dunno what you’d do with it… joyride it up to Prince George and leave a thank you note? Graffitti it uo? Or haha lock a $20 steering wheel immobilizer across the canopy so they have to saw it off to get their plane back…

Thank you Word for initially providing the fuel for myself to ignite. Likewise applies to the respondants, though it is indicitive that you, Word to come back in to close the circle.
Every day I indever to use all of my brain, if it is idicated that it is not surfice, then I search out for more brains.
And to be of service is the most noblest reason to be here, now. When, we are of service things get done. Also, equally important something comes back always to that who serves. It becomes a closed system, yet each small system grows proportional the amount served. Equally, each is as a subset, of a subset, of a subset,… of a set that inturn is a subset and so on.
Soon I will have been here 30 some years and have all this time been shaking my head as to the directions we get lead by the individuals that by populose concensous we impower to do such. The last many years I have tryed to be heard for I have many, many potholes of reality discovered and have good logic.
What it ends up time and time again being is a conflict dramma, with the other deeming having won and so they go forward seemingly, yet in the end many individuals end up paying the bill for the administering of poor or inacerate logic by those same individuals or bodies we have employed by the concensous. It is a shear leap of faith that we do this again and again, and it is up to us to rise up out of the pit of ignorance and become proactive. For from ignorance comes dirsegard, coupled with disrespect, with the ultimate resultant being suffuring.
In business, the most promising construct is that of open, effective networking, that of the sharing of knowledge and skills. If this were to be established constructively in this community, and that is a Worke that lies in my heart; we not only start to move away from the boom to bust to boom cycle, with the great expenditure of finite resources that corresponds to riding the wave.
A great many individuals that correspond to all those huge corporate entities and smaller only see the dire need to keep balance sheets floating rather than sinking. But in the end, each system is doomed to fail, for as things go disfuntional more and more resorces require to be inputted into the system to change the slope of measureable discent to swing it back into a ascent.
With each upswing there is a direct proportional increase in the population as things are deemed or perceived as being prosperous. In the rush of the crowd to climb up the wave, many end up trampled or kicked off. More yet fall off of there own accord.
An anollogy that comes to mind is the great rush of individuals that took on the challege of climbing that great climb over a divide to get to that which glitters. In the name of self preservation, we of suppossed conciousness do time and time again. And so it goes.

Coming back to here and now, I am in the throws of creating and establishing a new thought process with coresponding results. I am indevering to reach out to find the most concious of individuals who are able to leave their emotions at home and are able to use pure consice logic and uncorupted data to arrive at a functional resultant that embelishes rather than hinders the populous here.
THere are 2 societies being created, instigated by myself, but as the work is great yet not insurmountable, I need the to find more brains of the mind to engage in such. THe heart of mater must be that it absolutly must come from intuition which is the truths that are only found in the heart. Have been correspondingly pushing for an entreprenurial program to be established locally for individuals like myself who are on disability by networking and involving a large many logical thinkers who have concise knowledege and skills with the distinct ability of going outside of the box so to speak.
The first to be established will be “The Dead Philosopher’s Society of BC” for which the name has been securred. The corresponding society is named “Namu Amida Butsu Housing Society”, likewise the name has been securred.
The first is for individuals that I refer to as of Spectrum, individuals that are ADD, ADHD, DYSLEXIC, TOURETTS, NLD, ASPERGERS, AUTISTIC, as being the most well known. Those that are deemed as being high functioning are overwellmingly of above average intelligence yet are quite disfunctional in social settings. WE are all highly to super sensitive to our environment. THE WORST part of this equation is that we have a propensity to be reclusive and correspondingly are easy fodder to the bullies in this dimension. Also a great many are either not properly challenged or disregarded and subsiquently disrespected.
But in the history of the human tale we are positively the same ones that gave us the many intreaging concepts and discoveries that we now use as tools of understanding. Just one example is Bill Gates, dyslexic, of an IQ of 160. Einstein, Sir Isic Neuten, Ampere, Leonardo de Vinci are some more and a great many Mathmeticians & Physicists are in this league also.
I also let it be known that I have the philosophy and practice of being that of a Buddhist. Before you engage yourself in that tipical knee jurk reaction to this I ask that you availe yourself to rise up out of ignorance and throughly explore the following link and wager you will come away quite enlightened, of a new comprehention with corresponding apreciation. There is nothing much gained or enlighting in the subjugation that religion and dogma enbodies. I find it a horrid concept.

The Ankh was the first and true cross, representing the union required of male and female and as such is represeitive of life or it won’t exist. Christianity, purticularly Chatholisism removed the female from both the cross and the trinity of the church. It placed the female subjective to the male and it is where the concept of abuse and absolution grew from. It is quite intreaging that is acceptable to sin, be given absolution and go forth to repeat this cycle to infinitum. The worst and I just cringe is that it is quite acceptable to go forth and propond to do attrosities “In The Name Of…”. Thus a huge but ugly TRUTH! :open_mouth: not 8)

So, individuals post to me in private to start the network of functional brains.

budtempchi.org/

livingdharma.org/index.html

heartlandsangha.org/service_SummerRain.html

Feed that brain well with proper knowledge to able comprehension!

I ask the overseer of this site to endeaver to encapsulate a functional spelling checker into this that is the medium of communication. I ask others to equal this request, so that one does not have to go out side of this posting machine to complete the task effectively. Make self sustaining, of higher function.
Namu Amida Butsu Google this!

On our assumptions, this analysis of a formative as a pair of sets of features may remedy and, at the same time, eliminate a general convention regarding the forms of the grammar. Conversely, the systematic use of complex symbols suffices to account for irrelevant intervening contexts in selectional rules. Thus the fundamental error of regarding functional notions as categorial appears to correlate rather closely with an important distinction in language use. Presumably, a descriptively adequate grammar is not subject to the requirement that branching is not tolerated within the dominance scope of a complex symbol. Notice, incidentally, that a subset of English sentences interesting on quite independent grounds delimits problems of phonemic and morphological analysis.

I don’t wanna go on a rant here, but America’s foreign policy makes about as much sense as Beowolf having sex with Robert Fulton at the first Battle of Antietam. I mean when a neo-conservative defenstrates it’s like Raskalnakov filibuster dioxymonohydrostinate.

I think a good product would be “Baby Duck Hat.” It’s a fake baby duck, which you strap on top of your head. Then you go swimming underwater until you find a mommy duck and her babies, and you join them. Then all of the sudden, you stand up out of the water and roar like Godzilla. Man those ducks really take off! Also Baby Duck Hat is good for parties.

I’m stuck designing my water-shoes / flipper/ steel-toed roofing slippers. The latex gets stuck in the mould and the nylon uppers are hard to machine sew.
Maybe the baby duck hat, though not as practical, would be easier to produce and more marketable…

Hand Poised in Air, waiting

Yes! What?

May I be Excused?

Why?

My Brain is full, its leaking!

Soooooooooooo, still on a quest for enlightenment??? do we neglect the very thing that is here to teach us and abstain from life itself??? The big “IT”. Or, do we emerse ourselves into this fire of desire and burn it all away???

What is IT? This THING, this someTHING???
it’s a bird, it’s a plane, it’s supreme being!!! It’s everything!!!

It’s being alive, it’s breathing in life and embracing the emotion of actually experiencing something more then just a dark void… It’s movement in the vast stillness, it’s a paradox of reason… As far as you can go with it, it will take you…forever…It’s beyond time…Space…reason…

We come up with colorful ways to paint a picture of nothing and call it a religion, a science, an expression of perception. We can say that “IT” is the only way but everything we say is about it… Every teaching describes it… We do it every day… it’s what you make of IT… It will knock your socks off!!!

The very substance of reality, the air, the rocks, even our thoughts are apart of this grand consciousness that makes up the differences so that we may see, hear, touch, taste, smell, and all the other senses we became…

WE are just seperated perceptions of the grand scale… If you call it God then GOD has a split personality- You, me and everything…
Good, Evil, and equallity…

The power is when oppisites are crossed…

positive and negitive = what??? :smiling_imp:

So all in all if you have any fears in life, get over IT…

And now, something completely different: