The Windows worm evolves

I was gonna tell him to take her away from her loser old man!

thank god for stupid people. i’ve billed out over $500 today! They ALL had a virus protector
Norton 2000
Norton for Windows 95
Macafee 1999
AVG with 2003 dataref
or best of all
’I have Telus! they do it FREE’

[quote=“herbie_popnecker”]I was gonna tell him to take her away from her loser old man!

thank god for stupid people. i’ve billed out over $500 today! They ALL had a virus protector
Norton 2000
Norton for Windows 95
Macafee 1999
AVG with 2003 dataref
or best of all
’I have Telus! they do it FREE’ [/quote]

loser old man ? HUH

yeah but you already gotta hottie. leave some for the rest of us

are you saying mine is a hottie. ?

you can’t tell? the girl in the pic, if she’s gf looks great. you should tell her every day.
[and sometimes that doesn’t even work :cry: ]

and i’m not just saying that to back up my sister. sister got away with speeding tickets all the time by giving her ph number to the cop!

There how about this one… ?

looks pretty
pretty annoyed

hahah I’d post a pic of my current gf but I’m typing with her right now

har har

ill wait. then… no rush LOL

The Swan is on Fox right now. And now Sally look in the mirror:
oh my god! oh my god!
you never told me he was Michael Jackson’s plastic surgeon EEEEEEEEEEE!

I should send them my ex’s name & address

[quote=“herbie_popnecker”]The Swan is on Fox right now. And now Sally look in the mirror:
oh my god! oh my god!
you never told me he was Michael Jackson’s plastic surgeon EEEEEEEEEEE!

I should send them my ex’s name & address[/quote]

Did she really freak out like that? i guess some people have such low self esteem that they need something like that to make themselves feel better but wow some of them just look kinda awful…

Ok back to this Telus thing… I use Telus ADSL too. What kind of perks am I entitled to Herbie??

You are pretty much guaranteed the worst level of service imaginable, from the day your modem’s adsl light doesn’t go on and you find out that there’s no such address as yours, your on a concentrator and adsl won’t work, or you live beyond the range of adsl. When it does, and it still doesn’t work you wil call and be connected to a semi-literate 16 year old working from scripts in New Brunswick call centre earning even less money than i earned stuffing pillows in 1974.

First you’ll get to wait on hold for hours listening to recordings about how you will be billed if it is your fault, then when you speak to them you wil be asked to check this and that on your computer and be led to blame yourself or your equipment when it is just as likely they never actually completed your order, or hooked the adsl to your neighbours phone line.

Then you’re given a ticket number when they can’t help you. Then they’ll assure you that a second level (ie real Telus employee) will call or come to your house on Sunday night, or Friday night, or even Saturday.

Even if everything works, no one will ever tell you that after the initial rate it wil go up to $40 a month unless you agree to buying more services thru Telus. They also don’t tell you that their install cd loads a nice spyware file call Broadjump Client onto your system. It was supposedly designed to allow ‘techs’ to help you by accessing your computer remotely. As no union tech will touch it and no call center clerk will run it for $6 an hour it leaves you wondering what it will be used for. Perhaps when within seconds they calved to the RIA and agreed to turn over usernames might offer a clie.

On the other hand they will sell you a modem cheap (the dealer ie Radio Shcak or Future Shop) buys the modem for $150 from telus and can only sell it to you for $69. Then the dealer must remit the coupon and get $80 back from Telus 8 to 10 weeks later, earning a whole $6 - $8 for letting Telus use their money for two months.
Right now Telus will rebate that $69 against your hookup fee, meaning they just gave you $219 worth of stuff to take you away from your current ISP.
Some towns alternate ADSL is available (like mine). Telus ‘wholesaled’ ADSL to them for $34.70 a month until after a 3 year class action [amazing how the Canfor-Slocan merger took only a couple months to get a ruling, and everyone knew the ruling before the directors voted on that] tha tlets them earn $3 - $5 a month if they match the discounted rates. However they still get to pay your hookup fee to Telus regardless. So fair play means the independent can pay Telus & the modem supplier $219 and 80% of their monthly fee to keep their own customer.
Now let’s get into how the kids in New Brunswick got used, when there is strong contracting out in the Telus labor contract. Easy you merge BC Tel with Alberta Telus and then contract it out when there is no contract. You dilly dally for three years harassing your labor force and laying off or firing as many as you can. Then when the government orders you to binding arbitration you wait until the eleventh hour and appeal that.
Companies tell the government what to do, not vice versa. All a matter of correctly doling out your political donations.

So your benefit will be:

1. you will get faster internet
  2. you will save buying a modem and paying a hookup fee
    In return you must trade off that neither you, nor your friends, or any of your offspring will ever obtain a satisfying or rewarding job with that company.

Once I was a proud employee of theirs, i could not only setup, install and maintain all their equipment [and i trained and worked on fiber optic and digital switching stuff back in 82!] the customer often got their service before the official due date. Now i’m happy to scratch for nickels working for myself. All my friends who stayed on say they’re scratching off days till retirement like jailbirds.
Don’t get me started I could write you a whole book…

and by the way MiG don’t worry about chatboard ‘libel’ because nothing in the previous posting can’t be proven thru CRTC records or produceable documents. The ‘service’ commentary is fair editorial comment.