The Question

Just noticed the new category… so here’s the Question:

What’s the meaning of life?

42 doesn’t cut it.
Neither does ‘just one teensy little after dinner mint’.
Or you born-agains who’ll answer ‘It’s an audition.’

The meaning of life is to find what it is that you really dig doing, then find a way to do it as often as possible without getting yourself killed. That’s my theory.

The meaning of life is to spread your foul seed and infect the gene pool with your spawn.

Little Esos everywhere!

There is no, “Meaning of life.

Sure there is. The thing is though, that there is no ONE answer to the question. “The meaning of life” differs from person to person.

Mike

i always thought it was to entertain the little boy with the magnifying glass so he wouldnt burn off our feelers to watch us squirm…

[quote=“CrazyMike”]

"

Sure there is. The thing is though, that there is no ONE answer to the question. “The meaning of life” differs from person to person.

Mike[/quote]

Am I just weird or is that a city slickers reference?

:wink: the life is just that give you fuel that makes your self go forward… better not run out of fuel… :cry:

I can’t believe some of the posts threads like this get. What did the previous poster say/mean?

And what was that about burning off our “feelers”?

I hate threads like this because they bring out the weirdos. For example Words usually gets a few strange posts in that remind me of a drug induced halucination. Where is that troll lately anyway?

it was a reference to a movie called Bruce Almighty

Seen it. Don’t remember it though. I should be the poster child for drug awareness.

cant argue with that…