The Police: "There's ZERO Tolerance" (woohoo)

Clearly it’s not ZERO tolerance, if they’re going to make tolerances for those who are peacefully walking home drunk or whatever.

Call it something else, perhaps just a bit of tolerance.  But not ZERO tolerance.

How about 0.000000000001 tolerance?

Could someone PM me the number to call to report a crime?  Thanks.

Uh well if they’re kicking in your door as we speak I’d try 9-1-1

If you just want to provide a tip and maybe collect a reward check out the info here

bc.rcmp.ca/ViewPage.action?siteN … entId=4901

sounds like the police are heading in the right direction though

Careers in LAW ENFORCEMENT/POLICING

Click for free info on online degrees!! 

Maybe more people should do that first.  :unamused:

:smiley:

Good to here the cops are cracking down. 
I don’t remember standing on the street drunk, beaking off at the police when I was young.
I didn’t even to it when sober.
Where are the parents?

• Joe

That’s because my board posting ID is Cst. Ferman and my street ID is Shoot First:stuck_out_tongue:

In reference to cops are tough because they’ve got a gun… If you’ve ever known an rcmp officer you’d know that they have the tough shell off duty too, it comes with the job, you have to act like and become like that to survive, if you show up to a violent situation where someone is likely to be aggressive and act vulnerable you will be attacked, if you take control of a situation and put the tough cop front up, most people are most likely to think twice about attacking. And rarely will  you see a cop pull a gun, actually, never will you see a (clean, straight, professional, etc.) cop pull a gun unless someone else has a weapon of some type. Police aren’t going to fight anyone in a hand to hand combat either, there job isnt to go out and prove they could win the ufc, their job is to go out and deal with drunks, violent people, and other offenders, they will use one step higher than their attacker if someone attacks them, you pull your fists and theres only one of him/her, your getting sprayed or tasered, if you pull a weapon, he’s pulling his/her gun. They are putting up the tough front in hope that when a situation occurs the person might be like ok i dont wanna fight this guy/girl, they’re intimidating.

If a cop was in a situation and an average civilian walked up and was like hey, let me help you fight these guys, the officer would probably rather you not get involved, (in the average situation) of course if theres a cop getting kicked on the ground there is a different expectation…

I think he was referring to the fact that his name is “Constable Ferman”–which would lead one to believe that the user posting with that name might be a cop.

ok, gotcha, i hope an off duty police officer would help…

I think Constable Ferman is a misspelling of Mark Fuhrman.  He was a detective, not a constable.

Ahhhkay–just assumed that Cst. stands for constable.

It does, I guess.  But perhaps he meant to be Detective Fuhrman. 

Mistype, I suppose. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey RCMP, define “Zero Tolerence”.

Whatever they want it to mean. :stuck_out_tongue: Stay out of trouble and no trouble will come to you.

Not always…

ca.news.yahoo.com/s/cbc/081025/c … der_killed

or

haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1006378.html

or

independent.co.uk/news/uk/cr … 87364.html

Page one of google,  should I continue???