The Podunkian

This is just plain weird. I was in the public library yesterday helping a student add fractions. While she was busy plugging away, my eyes drooped (some days are long) and my mind went into one of those zones where random words,people, thoughts etc. pop up. I jerked awake (must have dozed for a second) and the word in my head was Podunkian. Don’t ask me why. And I thought wouldn’t it be funny if he posted tonight for the first time in almost forever.

Ah, just one of my many talents, the ability to enter the subconscious, you are now under my control. Vote accordingly, ask hitest for further details!

[quote=“ThePodunkian”]

Ah, just one of my many talents, the ability to enter the subconscious, you are now under my control. Vote accordingly, ask hitest for further details![/quote]

Ha-ha, good to see you, ThePodunkian. :smile:

Since you’ve stopped posting Podunkian, I’ve heard the word podunk quite a few times. Not on this forum or anything to do with it either. Weird huh?

LOL, well I’m glad I could add to the lexicon of the community. Perhaps there could be a scholarship at NWCC into Podunkian studies created as a lasting legacy!