The irony of being Julian Assange

I haven’t quite figured out if this guy is indeed the villain or the hero each side of the wiki leaks debate has him pencilled in at in recent weeks.

However I do think find some situational irony in this

theglobeandmail.com/news/wor … le1845480/

I also get a chuckle out of the SNL interpretation of events from this past weekend

mediaite.com/tv/julian-assan … -the-year/

It seems the British newspaper The Times were the ones which interviewed Assange. In order to source this you have to register an account with The Times. Our good pal Rupert Murdoch decided in July of this year that people have to pay to read their news online now. Anyway, I have my reservations based on only one (closed?) source in this matter. Does anyone have any other sources which witnessed him saying this?

Sarah Palin proves Julian Assange is a liar? Julian Assange was caught in a lie by Sarah Palin. Assange was quoted as saying that “Sarah Palin claims that I should be hunted down like Osama Bin Laden.” Palin’s exact quote was instead: “Why was he not pursued with the same urgency we pursue al-Qaeda and Taliban leaders?” Obviously, this shows that Julian Assange is a liar who makes everything up. So did Sarah Palin prove Assange’s dishonesty?