The Holiday thread

Since I don’t think I’ll be posting for a few days, I want to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and (or) a great Holiday season. May your stomach be full with glorious food and may you and your close ones enjoy the end of the year.

BigThumb

Yea happy holidays people, but please do keep posting I have multiple 12hr shifts until the 31 so I will be bored… hopefully.

It doesn’t even feel like Christmas… we have no lights up, our tree is 2 ft tall and fake, and we aren’t having turkey because my mom is suddenly a vegetarian???

I don’t have a tree i don’t get turkey either… but i do get to work xmas day and look after 2 dogs YAY !!!

I work steady starting at 4pm today until the 27, on the other hand im going to make a grand this weekend :smile:

[quote=“jesus”]

I work steady starting at 4pm today until the 27, on the other hand im going to make a grand this weekend :smile:[/quote]

The money i make xmas day and this week goes to my new 20" lcd :stuck_out_tongue:

My money goes towards my savings account :wink: trying to save to move and or buy a house not happening for a few years but hey its a start. I already pay 1k/month for rent that should be enough for a mortage payment :wink:

Yeah I’m right with you guys on not feeling the spirit of Christmas. It is my first year away spent away from my family for the holidays. So Christmas just isn’t the same.
And Jesus, that is the best move you can make, is putting your hard earn dollars towards a mortgage, rather than straight in some scumlord’s pocket.
My other half and I take possession of a place at the end of January, another reason I can’t wait until Christmas is over.

[quote=“Tootz”]
And Jesus, that is the best move you can make, is putting your hard earn dollars towards a mortgage, rather than straight in some scumlord’s pocket.
My other half and I take possession of a place at the end of January, another reason I can’t wait until Christmas is over.[/quote]

My landlords right now are good people so I dont mind paying their mortage :wink: but with my construction background I could make alot of cash by buying my own house instead of paying rent :smile: plus if i was to rent out my basement thatd be my mortage payment right there :smiley:

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope you all have lots to eat and even more to drink. :smiley:

Happy hanukkah HTMF people!

20 minutes until christmas/my shift being over :smiley:

Happy birthday, Jesus!

It’s Christmas morning and my shift just started. Woo woo!! Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Happy Kwanzaa, Hare Krishna, and Happy non-offensive non-denomiantional holidays to all you fine folks out there. Enjoy!

:laughing: all you fools celebrate it on the wrong day!

Baa Humbug! :unamused: kidding Merry Christmas too all and too all a good night filled with turkey, and other good food’s and also good drink but not to much drink, so that you don’t ruin Christmas with the in-laws and puke at the dinner table, then pass out and knock the Christmas tree down, while soiling yourself in the front living room. Ummm ya that’s it. Merry Christmas too all here at HTMF.

[quote=“MiG”]http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/38582000/gif/_38582745_arianne_5_crash2_inf315.gif

Happy hanukkah HTMF people![/quote]

Oh man, you know what BBC infographics means?

Heh, I don’t remember posting that!

And a solemn and respectful Ramadan.

So I am working a 12hr shift right and i ran out of food anyways i goto mcdonalds because its the only fast food place open :frowning: no subway today. There was a line of about 2 people inside and 3 cars at the drive through mmmm christmas dinner.