The Holiday Thread

We need a photo of that thing in action.

oh most definitely! my mom says that the banister is offlimits though… boxing day if I dont hit the hill…bigthumb…30cm fresh this morning!!

werent you going to learn to snowboard this year Mig ?

I’ve been told it’s easier to ski. I dunno yet. In the new year?

[quote=“Alpine Scrub”]oh most definitely! my mom says that the banister is offlimits though… boxing day if I dont hit the hill…bigthumb…30cm fresh this morning!!

werent you going to learn to snowboard this year Mig ?[/quote]

I know, I planned to go but my oldest was sick. So the plan is to go on Boxing Day.
Nice chainsaw. I think my dad has one similar to that.

[quote=“Alpine Scrub”]http://hackingthemainframe.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10203/normal_stihllinlikeavillian2.jpg

cue evil laughter…[/quote]

got a boomstick to go with that thing?

BFG-9000 ?

That scene was just on tv- National Lampoon Christmas Vacation.

shucks, i dont remember that part? just the one where he pam’s up the bowl and goes for the rip…and the part where the elec. meter is going ape.

Merry Christmas from me and Fry

http://menino.com/fry.jpg

Happy Holidays to all HTMF-ers!!! Hope everyone got some sweet gifts…I opened my Christmas Eve present and I got a DVD…

Word, i got my usual Christmas Eve PJ’s , last years are almost worn, so glad to of got these new ones. Mmmm silk

Love um! haha

Time to sleep

MiG, I had to just say, that is the cutest dog! Merry Xmas, again.

i got a bottle of sambuca from my gf for my christmas eve present lol

*ps how the hell do you add sounds/music ???

New computer and monitor!

and a fancy robe. 8)

[quote=“t-bone”]New computer and monitor!

and a fancy robe. 8)[/quote]

well that’s a nice gift!

I got clothes like money tailored dress shirts… I got HL2, and DVD’s, game cube games and stuff wee.

I got a new system as well. But I think my job is the best Christmas present Santa has ever brought me!
Midnight Mass rocked last night. I often wonder how people can celebrate Christmas without remembering about the J-man’s birthday. And whomever made up the idea of exchanging gifts on behalf of Christ’s birthday is a genius.=P

you’re an elf?

Yes an elf who specializes in steel fabrication :wink:

So Scrub, was it really your birthday yesterday? Happy Birthday if it was. Mine is on the 31st.

Yup, it was my birthday yesterday. Thanks dude…Merry christmas all.