The Holiday Thread

Ok, I’ll start.

May peace and happiness be with you fellow htmf members during this holiday season.

And as a gift, a small song : (tune of jingle bells)

Posting useless stuff,
On a local message board,
Sounding rough and tough,
While lonely and bored,

dylan talks of cheese,
t-bone is teh best,
while Tang flies like the bees,
milk’s flying from timbit’s chest!

oh

Loggin in, google ads, I got stuff to say
Maybe I should write it in capitals only eh

Party pics, locking threads, it’s all fun anyway
Then one day, Mig’s angry, and Kaboo’s gone away!

Excellent Song Thumb.

I get to spend Christmas Day on a bus. Hurray?! Going back to PG to work Boxing day, 2:30am, at FutureShop. sigh

yay i get to work at the TV station all christmas eve till 1am christmas day. so if you see any prince george ads or screwups of any kind its caused by my bitterness to this workplace.

in any case, merry jesusmas. cant really say be careful when driving as we have no clucking snow.

DUCK YOU GLOBAL WARMING EL NINO AFTERMATH WHATEVER IT IS

blah. have fun and get wasted on schnapps.

STUCK MUCK TUCKING CHUCK.! edit my post will you. bah humbug!

That song makes me feel warm inside.

MerryChristmas all HTMF folks…Big Thumb, nice song…I can see you as a jingle writer someday.

Thanks. I hope you all sang it in your head when you read it.

Anybody open their Christmas Eve present yet?

Awesome song BigThumb, especially the cheese part.

Joyeux Noel, all.

Dude, I was absolutely smashed, closed down the Skurf last night, had to work at 7:30 am, showed up for work an hour late, had a rugged day, then got drunk at Joe’s (the body shop) this evening, before going over to my folks place for dinner, where I’m going to spend the night, and likely get drunk again.

It’s a tough life, but someone’s gotta live it.

So have a Merry Christmas, a Happy Chanukah, a Crazy Kwanza, a Tip-Top Tet, and a Solemn, Dignified Ramadan.

axually… its my birthday today :smile:

and lets just say I’m stihllin like a villain! word life!

happy holidays everyone. i’m kind of burnt on them this year because i’ve been working tons and so has most of my family. a good healthy burst of retail sales is good for the economy, but kind of tirin on the soul i figure.

Chainsaw?

[quote=“Eso”]

Chainsaw?[/quote]

For Christmas?

I opened a two disk Van Halen collection. The Best of Both Worlds.

Merry Christmas you guys, however I must say as you grow older Christmas just dosen’t have the same feeling as before…

I think now that I can afford most of my gifts, and the fact that I picked them all out makes it different however It’s great to see everyone in good moods and such.

Joyeux Noel.

How could you forget Festivus?

Happy Holidays everybody?

[quote=“mEtHaD”]Merry Christmas you guys, however I must say as you grow older Christmas just dosen’t have the same feeling as before…

I think now that I can afford most of my gifts, and the fact that I picked them all out makes it different however It’s great to see everyone in good moods and such.

Joyeux Noel.[/quote]

Baby, the Christmas hype will never wear off for this particular cat.

[quote=“ghost3x”]

STUCK MUCK TUCKING CHUCK.! edit my post will you. bah humbug![/quote]

Yep, I started this thread so I will edit out excessive foul language if I want to! It goes against the spirit of the topic.

[quote=“BigThumb”]

[quote=“ghost3x”]

STUCK MUCK TUCKING CHUCK.! edit my post will you. bah humbug![/quote]

Yep, I started this thread so I will edit out excessive foul language if I want to! It goes against the spirit of the topic.[/quote]

=\ sorry. just a little miserable
merry christmas

http://hackingthemainframe.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10203/normal_stihllinlikeavillian2.jpg

cue evil laughter…