The Happy New Years Thread!

A thread of awesome youtubeness.

Happy New Year, HTMF!! Enjoy!! :sunglasses:

2010 Music remix video of all the differnt bands.

Happy New Year 2010/2011!!! Miss everyone in Rupert and Hope that it is a Safe And GREAT NIGHT!!!

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to all you Fun Seekers on HTMF, please have a safe one and enjoy. Hope to see or meet some of you in the 2011 .

Happy new year my hacker friends. :smile: Hope 2010 was awesome, and that 2011 is even better.

明けましておめでとうございます。今年も宜しくお願いします。

Have a happy and healthy 2011 everyone!

Happy New Year and Happy New Decade.

May the previous decade of music (gag) pass quickly and not linger in its death-throws.

Happy New Year Wishes to all in 2011!! :smile:

Does anyone know what time the Polar Bear Dip is today in Rupert? It was in the paper but no time mentioned. Terrace is at 1:00 pm at the Kin Camp.

someone answer QUICK!! If it is 11 am, I don’t have much time to get there!

[quote=“Bettyboop86”]Happy New Year Wishes to all in 2011!! :smile:

Does anyone know what time the Polar Bear Dip is today in Rupert? It was in the paper but no time mentioned. Terrace is at 1:00 pm at the Kin Camp.[/quote]

1:00 pm

Bettyboop86 , so you going in today ? Have a stiff drink and snorkle away.

JC I did make it down there, I was very early and that was fine as I took some photos around the area. The PR Polar Bear Dip was at 1 pm. The Rotary club and some other sponsors had hotdogs and hot chocolate for everyone. It was not as cold as last year and it appeared there were many more that went into the water (brave souls). It was good to see many there today and it was fun!!! :smile:

Polar bear swim