The best place to be

Here’s a question to which I’d be interested in hearing your answers. Where do you think would be the best time and place in the world to be in under the following circumstances:

1. By yourself
  2. With your significant other
  3. With a small group of friends (I’ll leave the definition of a “small group” up to you, and this can also include your significant other if you like), and
  4. With a large group of people (they don’t all necessarily have to be friends)

If you can provide answers to all four, so much the better. If not, just answer whatever you find most appealing. Whatever details you want to provide is fine, just as long as it’s nothing x-rated.

dude, depends if your wasted or not :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Stardog Champion”]Here’s a question to which I’d be interested in hearing your answers. Where do you think would be the best time and place in the world to be in under the following circumstances:

1. By yourself
  2. With your significant other
  3. With a small group of friends (I’ll leave the definition of a “small group” up to you, and this can also include your significant other if you like), and
  4. With a large group of people (they don’t all necessarily have to be friends)

If you can provide answers to all four, so much the better. If not, just answer whatever you find most appealing. Whatever details you want to provide is fine, just as long as it’s nothing x-rated.[/quote]

This is easy, I’d rather be:

1. Fishing off a boat
  2. Fishing on a boat
  3. Fishing from a boat.
  4. Fishing with friends on a boat.

I hope that answers your question.

Not really there dude. Something more creative, like flying solo around the world, or going with your friends to the Bahamas for a fishing expedition. Stuff like that.

1. break into disneyland and paramount pictures wonderland and live there for a year by which time nether will be the happiest places on earth. Then i’ll move onto candyland, lego land ,california adventure,ect.

2)go live on the island Lost is done on but like watch all the seens and stuff, then make millions selling the storys end to some nerd on the internet.

3)buy a paintball field/company and place a large house beside it. Which then it would be paint ball heaven well for me anyway.

4)sucessfully reinstall the clockover the highliner but make sure that it falls out agian in 5 years so I can watch it go.

4.2) or blow up a buliding using means what ever.

Oval Beach.
Oval Beach,
Oval Beach,
Try to avoid unless open air concert, a good free for all stomping
Or a good lecture/seminare/presentation, both are mind food.