Test topic, reply here

Did you post it on this site, or over on bcgaragesale.com?

bcgaragesale.com/garage/index.ph … 789.0.html

Oooh, I think I like the new look. And there’s more gadgets in here as well.

Well done. :smiley:

Definatly liking this format, good work.

I changed the “Notify me of replies…” as I was receiving emails from Feliks all night but it is still sending them :imp: I hope that changes soon !

Why is it that when I place an ad on the ‘Wanted Board’ that they end up in "Recent Topics’ when posted?

Read the e-mail, it tells you how to stop receiving them.

I’m not sure what you mean. If you post a topic, it will show up as a recent topic? That’s how “recent topics” works.

You know, topics that are recent.

There’s one thing bugging me. When I click on a topic with new posts, it takes me to the beginning of the thread whereas the old forum would take you to the last post. I guess it’s not REALLY a big deal. But is there an option to fix it?

Yup, click where it says “last post” on the right. Took me a few minutes to figure that out too. Works for all the forums as well, just scroll down the screen and look for “last post”.

No hablo Inglés hombre

Whoa, you can even see that there are google bots browsing, well any kind of bot. That’s really cool.

I think those can be spammers.

Well, the ones we’ve seen are all identified by their IP addresses.

The phpBB software labels them as bots, and doesn’t feed them all the extras from the site – no graphics, no recent topics, etc. That way if Google comes along and decides to read 60 posts at once, it doesn’t slow down the server by forcing it to generate 60 different pages, including the graphics and dynamic stuff.

Basically they see this kind of thing instead – bit.ly/cF2LOP

Tasting … one…two…three…tasting!

Mmmm, the bits and bytes are delicious!

Is there any way to keep yourself logged in?

Testing testing… How do you embed YouTube vids???

Not sure. Will check it out later. Might need to install something.

Yes, click login, then log me in automatically each visit:

HTMF’s clock is not on time.

Ok, just looks like you use the youtube bbcode. So you do it the same way as you did it before, ie:

will give you this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4R7GcWZY3g

You need to set your time zone.

Read this: