Test topic, reply here

Yep, yep…things are different, man. :sunglasses:

where am I… looks like we have something new in Podunk… :smiley: …cool, I like change
the posted times are wrong Mig…

[quote=“My2cents”]where am I… looks like we have something new in Podunk… :smiley: …cool, I like change
the posted times are wrong Mig…[/quote]

You’ll need to go into your user control panel, then to board preferences. Set your time so that it is in alignment with your current location. The time is showing up properly for me.

Ditto!

Well this is going to take alot of getting used to…Yuck guys :confused:

OMG… You made the above post TOMORROW! lol

Back to phpBB I see…
testing
Set your time zone to Pacific in the User Control Panel, they default to GMT

[quote=“Cst. Ferman”]

OMG… You made the above post TOMORROW! lol[/quote]

HaHa, I fixed it but I was having fun in the future, you have NO idea what is going to happen, big things for Rupert LOL :smiley:

You might want to hit the “unsubscribe to topic” button on the bottom of the page as well.
I guess the default is ON…

? O0

Test reply.

! O0

test

why are we getting notifications from feliks433@gmail.com and not from htmf domain name ?

Final test. The new forum software is responsive, it seems to me that our site is loading faster than before. :sunglasses:

Testing:
[size=1000][/size]

YES!!! It’s supersized!!! Rounded too!!! :smiley:

PC load letter? What the fuck does that mean?

[quote=“hitest”]

[quote=“My2cents”]where am I… looks like we have something new in Podunk… :smiley: …cool, I like change
the posted times are wrong Mig…[/quote]

You’ll need to go into your user control panel, then to board preferences. Set your time so that it is in alignment with your current location. The time is showing up properly for me.[/quote]

Thanks…done.

[quote=“My2cents”]

You’ll need to go into your user control panel, then to board preferences. Set your time so that it is in alignment with your current location. The time is showing up properly for me.
Thanks…done.[/quote]

I realized we can make quote pyramids again. :smiley:

How come the ads go back to June, where is my July 29th ad?

Looking for a 14’ to 16’ aluminum boat with motor and trailer.