Terrace better than rupert?

I only got to see Terrace as of last year, the gf’s kid lives there. Other than that eyesore mill smack in the middle of everything, it seemed quite nice.
'Course after 20 years in the Fort fucking 100 Mile House looks attractive… :unamused:

Terrace has some great restaurants as well.  Sure there is no Crest Lounge but there is, or at least used to be, a great restaurant in the Desiderata Inn behind the scales.  The Bavarian, Golden Flame, Don Diegos are also worth trying out.

The night life has always been good there from my perspective.  I’ve had alot of good times in both Terrace and Rupert and I can tell you that the people are just as good there as they are here.  The beer is cold and wet and the women are just as horny as here.  Wherever you are, it’s what you make it.

Rupert is greener?  It is green here but really all you have is coniferous growth and alder with a bunch of weedy underbrush.  I’m not knocking Rupert but no one can tell me that it’s greener here.  The Skeena Valley, as you get farther up, is loaded with leaf bearing deciduous trees which turn red and gold in the fall.  Go do a round of golf on our course and then hit the Terrace links and you’ll see what I’m talking about.