Student Walkout

thenorthernview.com/news/261850601.html

I think the kids need to be mindful that not everyone will agree with them…I was very disappointed to have obscenities yelled at me while driving past CHSS because I did not honk my horn in support.

[quote=“sunflowergurl”]http://www.thenorthernview.com/news/261850601.html

I think the kids need to be mindful that not everyone will agree with them…I was very disappointed to have obscenities yelled at me while driving past CHSS because I did not honk my horn in support.[/quote]

It’s all fine and dandy when it isn’t your education being messed with isn’t it?
I remember when I was in high school, both high schools walked out in support of the teachers.

Perhaps the students should learn how to gain respect and support for what they want to accomplish. I don’t think shouting obscenities would help convince sunflowergurl otherwise.

Remember the 2012 Quebec student protests?

bubba,boorish behavior can’t be ameliorated just because one’s cause is perceived as just.

It’s all fine and dandy when it isn’t your education being messed with isn’t it?
I remember when I was in high school, both high schools walked out in support of the teachers.

I didn’t say that I agreed or disagreed, just was not impressed that obscene language was used. I do not honk when passing the Teachers either. I just feel I do not know enough about the issues yet to make a decision either way and wish to remain neutral. Nothing wrong with that.