Stolen cell phone

SOME KID TOOK MY PHONE TODAY FROM THE CHURCH , SO I KEPT CALLING IT AND CALLING IT AT LEAST 20 TIMES TILL THEY ANSWERED LOL, ANYWAY LONG STORY SHORT HE BROUGHT IT BACK, OR HAD SOME YOUNG KID UNDER 12 BRING IT BACK  TO ME , IN EXCHANGE I PROMISED NOT TO CALL THE COPS THIS TIME AND GAVE HIM $10.00 LOL

Which church?

Serves you right for bringing a cellphone to church in the first place.  :imp:

Did you post this via telegram?

Salvation Army

Sounds like theft and blackmail, My Ex left her cellphone at a gas station and the person who picked it up answered her call and said “Give me 20 bucks or I throw out your phone” She paid and got her phone back…Seems like easy money for someone to pick up a phone…wait for a call and demand cash…

Well now here we have the christian way once again, they seem to be getting sleezier by the hour. So someone brings their cell phone to the church well we can try calling it a church this time since they are wishing to pretend they are holy and all that bull. Bring a bible or something better to read, not a phone. Jesus whats his name does not take calls direct, do you not need some good connection to get through.So they sit there and steal your money, soul and then your phone and only get money for the cell, misled individuals we have down in the hole. Do not even try to defend the big picture and that place maybe call 911.

are you high?

I think that I was about to ask that same question but why get into it with a possible born again.

Spider regularly does heroin. I hope you can all understand. =(

According to the Bible we are all sinners … some of us take our sinful thoughts to action. :smiley: