Stolen Bike

ARGH! I never thought this would happen to me, at least not in this town.  :cry:
Someone stole my bike! It was right next to the front door of my friends house. I left it there over night and now its gone!

It had two wheels and brakes and silver paint which I believe helped make it go faster.

If anyone has seen it please post on this thread.

Thanks so much and I hope who ever committed this crime gets what’s coming to them.  :imp:

Oh crap, that sucks!!!  I hope you find your bike, Lemrac!

There’s one in the ditch over by the Anchor Inn… might be yours…

Man what’s going, on I was just talking to my neighbor and his kid had a fairly new Japanese thing, Nishike or something like that, it went missing overnight too… :astonished:

WHY NOT TRY A LOCK? IT IS COMMON SENSE! COME ON NOW, HOW MANY TIME DO…whoops my bad, wrong person.
Hope you find your bike.

WTF!!!  My daughter’s bike got stolen last night too!  Right out of my front yard!!  Who was out in the snow last night stealing bikes?!?!?!  Hers is pink and white, with black training wheels.

Hey check my neighnours garage … if you can get thru all the beer cans … I am serious stacked to the ceiling and neated cased … a can collector’s dream house!

HAHAHAHAHA!  Nice!!!  :smiley:

Firstly let me say that I hope you find your daughters’ bike - that sucks. 

Now about the snow, I just had to add how funny I think it is that many Rupertites have been complaining about ‘how long winter is lasting this year’.  I know that it has been longer than usual, but until the weather here starts looking like the pics below then I will continue to laugh whenever someone says ‘out in the snow’ when there is only what, maybe an inch on the ground and NONE on the roads - or ‘Winter is lasting way too long’ heh

http://photofile.name/photo/fishki_net/3701561/xlarge/83323841.jpg