Stink

Blaming the dealer for your kid having pot is silly. That’s why we talk to our kids about drugs.

If the house with a grow op in it is a rental then there are big problems for the home owner. Grow ops ruin houses and need to be disclosed during a sale. They devalue the home.

My point was why should my kid be subjected to the offer to buy in the first place? Of course I talk to my kids about drugs.

I meant to reply to this sooner as even when I was typing up my last post that tangent was on my mind.

No I wouldn’t be OK with it at all. In that situation or in the situation where I witnessed it with other children, huge deal breaker on neighbor relations.

That said, parents can do everything right and their kids can still be involved in that stuff. My parents did everything right and I still did it when I was a teen. Was it right? No, but at the time I didn’t care or know enough to realize the actual consequences. For adults, it’s kind of a different story.

If kids are showing up at this place, use your best judgement. I consider the green stuff just the same as alcohol. It’s harmless for an adult to use at home or at responsible times, but don’t smoke where you wouldn’t drink, ie driving, at work, around your kids, etc…

Gotta run to work here. I have lots on my mind about this, maybe I’ll chime in later.

if it is blatant and in the public eye and they are dealing then call the cops, they will keep an eye on it even if they tell you otherwise.

oh and under Harper,s reign any amount of pot will land you in jail, yes even for less than an ounce.

[quote=“hitest”]

My point was why should my kid be subjected to the offer to buy in the first place? Of course I talk to my kids about drugs.[/quote]

If they are dealing to kids that’s a whole different ball game. In fact the fact you know they are dealing deserves to get them busted. I’ve had dealers I knew personally that sold weed but if you didnt know them you wouldnt know and in that situation why care?

That said pot should be as legal as booze since its less harmful than the booze I know you drink :wink: I admit I smoked a lot of pot when I was in my 20’s and although I no longer do I highly advocate the legalization of pot.

Could it be a wolverine?

bcadventure.com/adventure/wilder … verine.htm

youaskandy.com/questions-ans … skunk.html