Stiles

Fresh Onion is great, but I won’t even try Stiles.

Had friends who went for a meal there and upon arriving home found RCMP waiting for them. Apparently someone at Stiles ratted them out for drinking and driving. However the driver was a non-drinker.

You would think that before calling RCMP on someone they would at least suggest a taxi or ask if they had a DD.

Hope they go broke!

[quote=“Soggy”]

Had friends who went for a meal there and upon arriving home found RCMP waiting for them. Apparently someone at Stiles ratted them out for drinking and driving. However the driver was a non-drinker.

You would think that before calling RCMP on someone they would at least suggest a taxi or ask if they had a DD.

Hope they go broke![/quote]

And your evidence that they “ratted out your friends” is?

Care to share, as it probably is helpful to your interpretations of events.

You would know nothing about this more than what your friends told you.

Unless you were in the car with them, you have no idea as to how they may have been driving that night, sober or otherwise.

Maybe someone was behind them on the roads and became alarmed about something they may have done.

This alas is the problem with the htmf, folks that log on, offer up unsubstantiated accusations and then wander away.

[quote=“Soggy”]Fresh Onion is great, but I won’t even try Stiles.

You would think that before calling RCMP on someone they would at least suggest a taxi or ask if they had a DD.[/quote]

Regardless, would they be thankful that at least someone is looking after one another?

That’s pretty harsh. Seems like some people in this town still have the pitchfork mentality hardwired in to them.

Who’s the Mod who can steer this thread back on track?
I.E.: delete a few comments.
The point of this was to give a heart felt thanks to an establishment that went above and beyond.
Not to debate the merits of others (or lack there of) and or the various opinions of the actions of others and where they choose to frequent…

Thank You.

[quote=“Soggy”]

Hope they go broke![/quote]

Seems legit. They don’t allow lies on the internet.

I split these comments and created a new thread about Stiles. Please keep it civil folks.