Stick death

Is there really anyway to beat Escape from Greenville when you get the hook thingy near the fence. Or is it riged that you cant win.

www.stickdeath.com/games

I think if you take the stick and beat the dead horse with it, you will eventually win the game. It’s on level 25.

Wheres the dead horse? And like are we talking about the same thing here?
How do you pass the feance with the hook?

umm link doesnt work… :unamused:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

[quote=“Nomadic man”]Wheres the dead horse? And like are we talking about the same thing here?
How do you pass the feance with the hook?[/quote]

You will find the dead horse in the building near the river. Watch out for the rotifers that may attack you. After the beating, the dead horse will choke out a clue for your hook to open the fence.

Dead horse? Are we sure this is Greenville and not Kitimat?

In Kitimat they wouldn’t be beating the dead horse, they’d be beating off the dead horse.

No but really In greenville theres the part after the greenville weapons building. How do you beat the part after you get the grapaling hook out of the car?

And same with crack house clean up. How do you gwt past the guy with the shot gun at the top of the stairs?

No but really I told you how to beat that part already. Don’t like my explanation, go to another “hacking” site you dweeb!

First you get the rope, then when you get to the fence, click on the rope. He will then throw the rope. You must keep clicking on the guy till you make it to the top.