Sportchek

Sportchek is having their grand opening today in Terrace.

Holy crap the parking lot in the mall is full. Haven’t seen that in a decade. Took some time to find a parking space.

[quote=“MiG”]Sportchek is having their grand opening today in Terrace.

Holy crap the parking lot in the mall is full. Haven’t seen that in a decade. Took some time to find a parking space.[/quote]

Yeah, I bought a winter jacket in there today. Nice store, and a good deal. But when I went to the checkout it felt as if I was being herded like a cow to slaughter, the way they have the tills set up.

[quote=“bubbasteve735”]

[quote=“MiG”]Sportchek is having their grand opening today in Terrace.

Holy crap the parking lot in the mall is full. Haven’t seen that in a decade. Took some time to find a parking space.[/quote]

Yeah, I bought a winter jacket in there today. Nice store, and a good deal. But when I went to the checkout it felt as if I was being herded like a cow to slaughter, the way they have the tills set up.[/quote]

There is a reason cattle are herded like that, it’s the most efficient way to move crowds of bobble-headed morons to where you want them.

Sheeple! Wake up! Sportchek caused 9-11!

Overheard by an employee going on break, talking to another employee: “Hey, can you bag check me?” “what?” “Check my bag, you know, bag check me?”

[quote=“MiG”]Sheeple! Wake up! Sportchek caused 9-11!

Overheard by an employee going on break, talking to another employee: “Hey, can you bag check me?” “what?” “Check my bag, you know, bag check me?”[/quote]

Seriously? wow, what a way to foster a good working environment… I know I’d love to work for a company that trusted me so much that they violated my privacy rights, especially for minimum wage.

I am going to find out if this is a store policy, if so they lost my business before they even got it and I’m in the market for pretty much a completely new set of snow boarding gear…

Oh, I get it now. I didn’t realize he meant his backpack. Oh man, now all my giggling was for nothing.

There are quite a few work places that do purse/bag checks these days. Warehouse one in rupert WAS one of them, don’t know if they still do it.

It’s a sad day when an employer can’t even trust his employees not to steal product.

Lol… Well as it turns out the employee in question had an empty bag.

Under employee benefits they boast 100% testicukar cancer detection. Sportcheck we check your bag at the door.