Spike TV or VIP

This is getting very annoying. Spike tv use to be descent channel, but since f’n christmas eve or earlier. They are showing fucken VI fucken P. If anyone else hate this, give me a HELL YAH! LOL!

V.I.P. is definitely one of the worst shows ever. I hope they bring Must Bleed TV back on Mondays. 2 hours of UFC. Cool. I find myself uncontrollably drawn to MXC on Spike. I think it’s hilarious with the overdubbed commentary.

I’ve only watched it a little bit, but I also found the commentary hilarious… they would say things very quietly, almost like background noise, but if you actually listen, you think, “That is some vulgar shit! Can they say that on TV???”

I love MXC it is one of my favourites. I can’t believe the comments they make, I kill myself laughing everytime. I can’t wait until the new powerblock comes on in January though, the repeats of Trucks and Extreme 4X4 are getting pretty boring.

Yes friends MXC is pretty funny, but my point is; that they did not have to have a f’n boobjob marithon over the holidays. They should have done CSI.

HNY

No boob jobs? Whachoo talkin’ 'bout, Hi Timez?!

[quote=“Hi Timez”]Yes friends MXC is pretty funny, but my point is; that they did not have to have a f’n boobjob marithon over the holidays. They should have done CSI.

HNY[/quote]

Isn’t CSI on enough for you already? On any given weekend you can turn to pretty much any channel and run into Grissom. I like the show, don’t get me wrong, but can you say ‘over-saturation’? I knew you could.

Of course they should have done something different than V.I.P., but they were already doing the 8 days of Bond.

I just tried and failed to find the Family Guy quote where Lois says, “I’m watching Law & Order Petty Crimes Against Property and Theft Under One Thousand Dollars Unit. You know, Law & Order PCAPTUOTDU.”

I can’t remember the exact quote though.

[quote=“Eso”]I just tried and failed to find the Family Guy quote where Lois says, “I’m watching Law & Order Petty Crimes Against Property and Theft Under One Thousand Dollars Unit. You know, Law & Order PCAPTUOTDU.”

I can’t remember the exact quote though.[/quote]

That’s funny.

Spike had advertised a James Bond Marathon for the christmas break. Two years ago, they did the same thing I and got Pumped up Big time and went to my grandmas cause she had cable, and guess what; VIP 24/7 for 8 days or something. A total fundamental lack of respect.

Guess what, two years later, they advertising a James Bond Marathong. But I didn’t get pumped this time and sure enough. VIP 24/7. Now sure enough, I love Pam’s boobs as much as the next guy, heck I’ve even dreamt about doing the motorboat in them, but come on SPIKE. Fundamental lack of respect or your audience.

[quote=“CC Dynamo”]Spike had advertised a James Bond Marathon for the christmas break. Two years ago, they did the same thing I and got Pumped up Big time and went to my grandmas cause she had cable, and guess what; VIP 24/7 for 8 days or something. A total fundamental lack of respect.

Guess what, two years later, they advertising a James Bond Marathong. But I didn’t get pumped this time and sure enough. VIP 24/7. Now sure enough, I love Pam’s boobs as much as the next guy, heck I’ve even dreamt about doing the motorboat in them, but come on SPIKE. Fundamental lack of respect or your audience.[/quote]

It wasn’t a marathon of James Bond, they were just showing one movie per night for the 8 days.

^ I was hoping it would be a marathon, but I didn’t see a single movie. Just damn VIP, my god that show is worthless.

Thank you Steve. You hit the nail on the finger…

Now, I have never seen this VIP show but wait a minute. Pamela Anderson and a couple of other babes working as bodyguards in L.A.? How did they screw this up???