Some advice, Please!

and the cat came back the very next day, and the day after, and the next…remember that cartoon… LMAO  that’s what’s going to happen! I’ts yours now! Unless u bring it to the SPCA, which I think you should!

And on that note, subject closed.  Thank you everyone for your advice, much appreciated.

Don’t give up so easy put up a fight and ridicule them post their names and advertise them as bad pet owners if not I will most likely cause I know where they live and post a sign in there yard. Be strong.

To keep this up is just stupid. First off, if the cat doesn’t want to be there, it won’t stay, period. Did no one read my story? I have a cat that wasn’t mine… Secondly, just because the cat keeps running away, doesn’t make a person a bad owner, just because they don’t want the cat anymore, doesn’t make them a bad owner. You started feeding it. Cat’s go to where they get their bread buttered, so to speak. If you’re feeding it, it will stay where it’s being fed. That’s just nature. I thought you two would know better.

Those were my ideas not Codybears and as for your story, just another nice Bubba story. This would all be Codybears move not mine that is just how I feel and yeah she would not go as far as I would.

What the hell is this crap?  I have only asked for advice as to what to do with this cat and this shit gets posted.  :imp:  Isn’t it strange that it is OK to toss away a pet like a used watch but I get flack because I have simcerely asked for some input here?  I posted before that the topic was closed Bubba after I quoted you so don’t go posting this crap about me !  You know me better than that !  I would never post anyones’ names on here and you know that so stop with the holier than thou, know it all attitude, ALL the time ! Subject is closed, dammit !  I have obviously been the friggin villain in this whole piece  :imp:

Wasn’t refering to your posts darling. But your other half’s…

She is my Better Half.

But Bubba one more thing from me before we let this post die, if a person gets one cat , then another two and decides to just let them run free in the neighborhood where they become at risk of wolves and traffic, let alone not keeping them warm fed and safe, yes it makes for a bad pet owner. Codybear first fed them because she knew the owner and she tried to feed them because she was trying to be a considerate neighbor. She never intended for this problem to go this far. As Codybear said this be the end.

As you are the original poster I will honour your request and close this thread.