So Why Prince Rupert?

I’m coming for work.

Seems like it’s a love it or hate it town, and you get out of it what you put in.
Definitely coming with open eyes and mind, we’ll see what the town holds for me!

[quote=“illissus”]I’m coming for work.

Seems like it’s a love it or hate it town, and you get out of it what you put in.
Definitely coming with open eyes and mind, we’ll see what the town holds for me![/quote]

Oh Im sure youll find a few surprises :wink: hahaha

[quote=“FranzJoseph”]

[quote=“illissus”]I’m coming for work.

Definitely coming with open eyes and mind, we’ll see what the town holds for me![/quote]

Oh Im sure youll find a few surprises :wink: hahaha[/quote]

not sure if that’s a friendly wink-wink-nudge-nudge-know-what-i-mean wink, or a sinister one

There’s good and bad whereever you live. If you focus on all the negative things about a community you will hate living in it. On the flipside, if you focus on the good things you’ll love it. :smile:

That philosophy is so true in all aspects of life. Unfortunately, most people would rather, whine, moan, complain, and generally feel miserable, than take control of their feelings and emotions. It’s like choosing to feel horrible, I don’t know how people can do it their entire lives. And then wonder why they’re depressed and not happy.

Whenever I go the Okanagan, friends and family ask when I’m moving back and seem quite perplexed when I tell them I prefer Prince Rupert. I do so love life in the slow lane, and the nature, oh the nature!