Slo-Pitch

So who’s stoked for softball season just around the corner?

So, speaking of which, I’m going to be running a team again this year, just checking to see if anyone might be interested in signing up? If so, hit me a PM with your vitals. I’m in sunny Vancouver right now, and the league doesn’t start until early May, so lots of time to mull it over.

I’ve been drafted already dude. See you on the field. Better bring your A game.

Eso, it’s good to hear you are branching out again.

Hey fingahz, who are you playing for?

We should have primarily the same team this season with a few additions. Similar team, different sponsor.

Can’t wait!! Mariners represent! haha

There’s snow here in Edmonton and we’ve left our hotel a whopping 2 times since sunday. I need to get out more.

Bring on the bowling baby!

Sorry Stan…I like my anonymity. Keep your glove up!!

[quote=“stanley19”]Eso, it’s good to hear you are branching out again.

We should have primarily the same team this season with a few additions. Similar team, different sponsor.[/quote]

I was talking to Mamie the other day and she said her and three other Crest players were jumping to the Mariners. Primarily the same team??

[quote=“poolboy”]

[quote=“stanley19”]Eso, it’s good to hear you are branching out again.

We should have primarily the same team this season with a few additions. Similar team, different sponsor.[/quote]

I was talking to Mamie the other day and she said her and three other Crest players were jumping to the Mariners. Primarily the same team??[/quote]

Yes, primarily the same. As in, not exactly, but close. From what I understand it’s just Doug, Peter and Mamie coming over. As far as new people, that’s it.

[quote=“fingahz”]

Sorry Stan…I like my anonymity. Keep your glove up!![/quote]

You say that like I have to worry about my personal safety. Bring it.

No threat intended Stan but if you hang your glove too low you might take one off of the ol’ melon. Be safe and have fun!!

Be wary when Stanley is at the plate… he swings the yellow bat of doom!

EVO EMPIRE!

Yes it will be interesting to see what the League wants to do with the “magic” bat this year, as it is still legal according to the ISF.

I’m pretty sure I grounded out in my one plate appearance with that bat :frowning:

smartass wrote:

I thought it was EVIL EMPIRE? Remember my nice paint job?

[quote=“Meowth”]smartass wrote:

I thought it was EVIL EMPIRE? Remember my nice paint job?[/quote]

Well yeah… the t-shirt design I wanted had the EVO bat changed into EVIL like the picture, with EVO EMPIRE on it as well.

Hey, with shit getting ready to roll, just throwing it out there that the Sprinfield Isotopes still looking for a few players.

Yeah, going with the Topes “Mattingly! I thought I told you to shave those sideburns!”. Narrowly edged out the other name in contention, the Peter North Stars.

http://www.snpp.com/episodes/8F13.html

There is a general meeting for the KISL at the Moose tomorrow night @ 7:30pm. Hopefully there will be more than 6 people there this time.

I was so excited, I went there tonight instead!

Seriously, I thought the meeting was tonight :wink:

[quote=“Eso”]I was so excited, I went there tonight instead!

Seriously, I thought the meeting was tonight :wink:[/quote]

So did I. Wasn’t Tuesday originally posted on the website in SOB’s post about the first meeting that 7 people went to?

Yeah, he stealth-edited the website.