Skeptics' Guide to the Universe

I dunno if you guys are into podcasts.  If so, here’s a good one for those interested in science and the scientific method, etc:

theskepticsguide.org/

Thank god for podcasts, or my dog would never get to go for a walk!

Podcasts are an obsession with me. I often wonder what people think when they see me walking down the street, little white earphones sticking out of my ears, laughing as I go.

Thank god for podcasts.

i Have a silly question I keep hearing Pod cast what is it .MP3 files that are news or like anything.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Podcasting

Basically, they are broadcasts over the internet.  They can be audio or video.

Go to iTunes and go to Podcast directory and start subscribing!  Check out some of these:

“tiki bar”

“Ricky Gervais Podcast”

“Channel Federator”

thanks Mig, will do… oh I love my digital cable going to try and hook up to my to media center 2005 …

Be careful Astro. Once you go podcast, there’s no going back…

NPR:  Car talk -  has to be one of the best.  Actually, it’s a radio show that they have made available each Sunday.  Great show.

ya i see that my itouch will be full in no time…

If you’re into tech news, check out the TWIT podcasts. 

“This week in tech”  twit.tv/

A whole bunch of podcasts there.  This is the best one, it’s a weekly roundup of tech news:

twit.tv/twit

I’d like to try out this pod casting stuff.  Another fun thing to do when I get a macbook and an ipod. :smile:

Ahh, Click and Clack!  Yeah, we get that on American Forces Radio over here.  I always get a kick out of those guys!