Skeena Valley... The new Okanagan?

Its been really hot and sunny in this area. Wonder if this is gunna be the new hot spot destination of the future.

I don’t care what anyone says. I love global warming.

I agree, It’s been damn nice, and the best thing we have that nice ocean breeze which is a nice lil cool down when it gets hot… I was in kelowna for 2 years and damn it was toasty like high fortys… that was in the shade… lol I got my fair share of heat strokes while i was there.

High forties? Wow, I don’t think it would push that high there, maybe 40 is its crazy hot.

Smartass, that is a hilarious statement. Honestly, I think that should be t-shirtized.

Yea, when I was in whistler a lil while back it was around 45 degrees. Man oh man that’s hot.

[quote=“mEtHaD”]

Yea, when I was in whistler a lil while back it was around 45 degrees. Man oh man that’s hot.[/quote]

“Come one, Come all To the GREAT Whisler Ski Resort, where you can Ski in your shorts and t-shirt!!!”

Whislers always been hot in the summer though… They get into the high thirties frequently, and fair enough since they’re about 20 mins away from the pemberton desert.

rupert is soooo cash. however, i think this could have unhealthy repercussions in a few ecosystems in the future. however, for the moment, i wont rain on this parade.

speaking of raining on parades… seafest…someone should start a betting pool :wink:

32 degrees with a chance of thunder showers.

rock. thanks for the headsup… going to get my digi and film cameras ready to go for tonight

[quote=“molten universe”]rupert is soooo cash. however, i think this could have unhealthy repercussions in a few ecosystems in the future. however, for the moment, i wont rain on this parade.

speaking of raining on parades… seafest…someone should start a betting pool :wink:[/quote]

HTMF FLOAT!

My truck wipers were in shock tonight. I’m sure they took 20 seconds to wake up and then they did a bad job for a good minute.

Ya, wtf was with the rain?

It had to cut down on the dust a bit… people’s cars are getting disgusting.

It cleared up again after the brief shower… it looks like it could be nice again tomorrow.

I love rupert, People complain about the rain, they complain about the heat, lol… I love rupert… 8)
its so funny talking to people when it’d hot couse… there like “woo its so hot today… I hope it cools down”.
I know for one I cant take the heat any more I need to shower 2 times a day now…lol

Rupert is awesome.

Agree’d Rupert Rocks.

I like the Sun, and the brief shower today was nice to chill out the pollen. I was outside at my buddies house tonight, and i looked in the driveway to find a puddle of liquified pollen that the rain had washed off of some objects. It was sick, a bright yellow goopy looking substance. Never seen that kind of shit in Rupert before. Maybe that a sign of a Hot summer ahead.