Singh in trouble?

No Nathan Cullen in the upcoming election, I wonder who will run in his place. I’ve heard rumours that he is going to work for LNG Canada.

Indeed! I too am very curious to see who will step up to serve our riding.

Perhaps Bachrach is up for the challenge.

2 Likes

More gasoline on the fire for the embattled PM.

More like fanning embers.
You gotta admit, it was a pretty lawful conversation." Using tools allowable", and acknowledging she has 2 hats to wear.
Far from what I imagined to be ’ political interference’ .

Secretly recording your clients conversation?
While saying she wants to protect the PM?

Justin may have gained a bit because of this recording.

Yes. Perhaps. It is months until the Fall election, a lifetime in politics. Justin will try hard to let this die and Andrew will try to keep this front and center. I still think that Justin will win in the Fall with a reduced majority.

1 Like

Agreed on all accounts.
Except the last one, and only because, like you’ve stated, …a lifetime.

The majority of voting public are a fickle bunch.

1 Like

Indeed. JT isn’t very good at governing, but, he’s a skilled campaigner as evidenced in his match up with Harper. I like his chances if he can put the current scandal behind him.

Whistleblowers - my ass.
Justin showed some guts and booted them. Once his caucus told him to! Maybe they’ll cross the floor. The Tories have a history of stabbing their leaders in the back, they belong there.
Or maybe they can join Mr Singh keep some liberal beliefs and all the whiners with their high moral ground will follow with their votes… yeah as if.
Maybe his caucus will tell him to tell Trump to F.O.A.D. That’s the kind of spine that would get him my vote!

1 Like

Yeah, I would like to see that. Haha.

1 Like