Simpsons vs. Seinfeld

They both…suck! There is much better shows to watch.

please point out one

and please dont say : dragon ball z

How about
Clone High, Mission Hill, Family Guy, Undergrads, X-Men, Saved By The Bell, thoese be what i watch everynight :stuck_out_tongue:

Friends is a good show…

oh my goodness! It takes everything I have not to flame you like marshmallow here. You should have used the past tense: Friends was a good show.
They went very stale about 2 or 3 years ago. Last time I watch (big word, the TV was on) an episode ( I think it was last month) Rachel and Ross were still acting like they were in love but didn’t want to commit. Man, that story drove the whole show since its beginning when it was fresh and good. Lemme see if I can resume the plot of the last 7 or 8 years: Attractive young people who can’t get a relationship with other people because they are still in love with each other but too shy to admit it.
I’ll take the plot about nothing from Seinfeld any day!
Friends reruns will be awful in 10 years. Not Seinfeld’s.

MY GOOD LORD!!! Saved by the Bell? Timbits, you’ve got to be trolling for a mega-flame-out on this one.

Or maybe your life is just so sad that the only recourse is to beat you with a ball-peen hammer until your walnut skull cracks open and the little critters in there run away.

[quote=“lamename”]MY GOOD LORD!!! Saved by the Bell? Timbits, you’ve got to be trolling for a mega-flame-out on this one.

Or maybe your life is just so sad that the only recourse is to beat you with a ball-peen hammer until your walnut skull cracks open and the little critters in there run away.

[/quote]

Shut up Zack was cute.

Full House or This Old House? Which is better?

Neither…

Little House On The Prairy was the fuckin’ Winnar of all shows!!

And got dammit… Nelly and her Mom pissed the piss out of me…

I used to get so mad at them that I’d get pissed to the tits! Then I’d piss on tits! Then I’d piss on piss!

[quote=“BigThumb”]

oh my goodness! It takes everything I have not to flame you like marshmallow here. You should have used the past tense: Friends was a good show.
They went very stale about 2 or 3 years ago. Last time I watch (big word, the TV was on) an episode ( I think it was last month) Rachel and Ross were still acting like they were in love but didn’t want to commit. Man, that story drove the whole show since its beginning when it was fresh and good. Lemme see if I can resume the plot of the last 7 or 8 years: Attractive young people who can’t get a relationship with other people because they are still in love with each other but too shy to admit it.
I’ll take the plot about nothing from Seinfeld any day!
Friends reruns will be awful in 10 years. Not Seinfeld’s.[/quote]

no friends is a good show.

Ok tyler, here is your flaming marshmallow

http://www.poolesweb.com/images/CmpRv_MrshMelo.jpg

Friends is about as timeless as Dawrsen’s Crick… they both should have died off years ago… but I hear that Rachel has Hep C! That’s good news!

nice work on her part… and bigthumb… when was friends ever good? wasnt it on the simpsons where they bashed prime time tv “dont go there”

ahh fun times but yea there is friends for ya find that episode of the simpsons and u

First year when the script was witty, the plot was new and the faces were fresh. I know you love the simpsons (you got the hots for the mom -or the dad) and all those other cartoons show but some real flesh people can also act too. By the way,as far as cartoons go, the simpsons are lame compared to the kevin spencer series I watched a few times last year.

[quote=“Anonymous”]

[quote=“timbits”]it’s been kinda like a sesame street too me!

but the best citcom is Home Inprovment!

classic![/quote]

you suck. seriously.[/quote]

yeah totally dude. home improvement sucks. you suck too. and plus, seinfeld is the best, way better than h.i. and simpsons combined

seinfeld is so much better, simply because is so much smarter. i guess that’s why you don’t like it

[quote=“MR COOL DUDES MATE!”]OH YOUR SO RIGHT MR > COOL DUDE!!!

seinfeld is good.

simpsons… can be good

family guy… whyd it have to go.

king of the hill… diee

HOME FUCKING IMPROVEMENT IS SUUUUPER GAY DUDE… look at the characters tim… 3 studly teen star dudes… hahahaha youuu suck…

even full house was less homosexual than that.

home improvement was for grills[/quote]

hahaha, oh yeah, i couldn’t have said it myself

i hate it when anons bring up old posts :imp:

you seem much smarter, your grammar is exquisite.